iloverpgs

Jun 11, 2018
for those who need the d3dx file i just searched them up but here you go it still didn't fix the problem tho

soraex

Jun 8, 2017
Hi, does someone know how to contact the translator?
I need information on the engine and the software he use to extract the text, i know someone who can translate another of anim teamMM games but he need those info

Jul 27, 2019
Hi, does someone know how to contact the translator?
I need information on the engine and the software he use to extract the text, i know someone who can translate another of anim teamMM games but he need those info
soraex You can also contact capu2, he's currently translating an anim game himself so he should be able to point you in the right direction of software for translating the game. Just note he's already doing the mama shota swapping game so idk which game your friend is planning, but yeah

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Ahm. Is the game unfinished? The lower choice tree for the threesome route is cut I think

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
If you look at the picture you can see when it jumps over to the threeway route. Just play all POV until there and you should get them
Not, at the moment where it gives you purple end in the threesome route it just railroads me into "take daughter place" being the only choice.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes