ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
It says that this game has multiple endings, is there one where the husband doesn't get cucked?
What would you be doing in the game in that case?
Just live life with your family and wacky foregn exchange student exploring Japan customs?
The closest ending is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
What would you be doing in the game in that case?
Just live life with your family and wacky foregn exchange student exploring Japan customs?
The closest ending is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ideally beating the shit outta the dude before it even happens, husband/wife sex scene(s), then the game ends. But that didn't happen, so it got uninstalled.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

Marphey

May 13, 2019
It has multiple endings, but it was a mistake of mine to not expect it to be multiple endings of being cucked. Although some games do let you prevent that thing from even happening.
Well there is an ending on threesome route i belive when Wife tells the Husband everything and they will deport the Daniel afterwards that probably the "good" ending of this game.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
This game is heinous. The way the characters were constructed reminds me of Sideshow Bob constantly whacking himself. Team Animm, you don't need to constantly step on the rakes. Just walk around them. I'm not spoiler tagging the below because I hope it puts off anyone else who may be tempted to play this.

Let's start with Daniel, the bull. You might see the preview images of a broad shouldered guy with a developed physique and think to yourself, hey that's a young guy. Well he's definitely young, because the developers came to the brilliant decision of making him an actual child. Now, while shota isn't my cup of tea, I do understand that the appeal comes from seeing an adult perspective in a child's body. In a shota story, the natural inclination of the female lead is to baby the shota, hence when they start coming onto her, the contrast is (meant to be) hot. However, this game is almost like a reverse shota, since Daniel is essentially a child in a man's body. As a result, there's a genuine dissonance every time he has sex with the wife, since you can never be certain if Daniel understands what sex means and the implications thereof. Instead of the focus of the story being the wife's corruption, it instead has this needless complication on top.

This raises a seperate question, why is Daniel a child? The answer (as you've probably guessed from the tags) is that the daughter is also a viable love interest. Unfortunately though, the daughter is a child in a child's body, with a child's understanding of sex. I really do want to stress the child bit as she's not a teenager, she's not initially curious about sex. It is only through Danny that she begins to experience those emotions. Now you might be thinking "checkmate clown48212, all the daughter's scenes happen in a seperate path so you can avoid her entirely." While that is true, it is not 100% absolute since choices on the Mother's path can inadvertently trigger scenes with the daughter. If you make certain choices, there is a scene where the Mother walks in on Danny and the daughter having sex.

In short, I really don't like this game.

VT034

Dec 16, 2021
Hello can anyone help me?
When I play the game from ANIM.TeamMM, it disconnects suddenly. What caused it? and what is the solution?
please help me... thank you.

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes