Marphey

May 13, 2019
This game is heinous. The way the characters were constructed reminds me of Sideshow Bob constantly whacking himself. Team Animm, you don't need to constantly step on the rakes. Just walk around them. I'm not spoiler tagging the below because I hope it puts off anyone else who may be tempted to play this.

Let's start with Daniel, the bull. You might see the preview images of a broad shouldered guy with a developed physique and think to yourself, hey that's a young guy. Well he's definitely young, because the developers came to the brilliant decision of making him an actual child. Now, while shota isn't my cup of tea, I do understand that the appeal comes from seeing an adult perspective in a child's body. In a shota story, the natural inclination of the female lead is to baby the shota, hence when they start coming onto her, the contrast is (meant to be) hot. However, this game is almost like a reverse shota, since Daniel is essentially a child in a man's body. As a result, there's a genuine dissonance every time he has sex with the wife, since you can never be certain if Daniel understands what sex means and the implications thereof. Instead of the focus of the story being the wife's corruption, it instead has this needless complication on top.

This raises a seperate question, why is Daniel a child? The answer (as you've probably guessed from the tags) is that the daughter is also a viable love interest. Unfortunately though, the daughter is a child in a child's body, with a child's understanding of sex. I really do want to stress the child bit as she's not a teenager, she's not initially curious about sex. It is only through Danny that she begins to experience those emotions. Now you might be thinking "checkmate clown48212, all the daughter's scenes happen in a seperate path so you can avoid her entirely." While that is true, it is not 100% absolute since choices on the Mother's path can inadvertently trigger scenes with the daughter. If you make certain choices, there is a scene where the Mother walks in on Danny and the daughter having sex.

In short, I really don't like this game.
What do you mean that daughter is "child in child body" ? Accordign the game she is 18 years old and in college. heheh :LOL:

Jan 26, 2020
Can anyone tell me how can I get all the scenes unlocked
I currently hv three pov ( all the main character's )
But I want to see Danny Chad fucking wife only
I hv seen the video abt them fcking but can't find them in the game
Help anyone

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
imo he should have gone for the employee, considering anyone would see how akie is obviously cheating on the phone, you'd have to have an iq of 5 or lower not to realize it

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
also first, why wait for them to finish xD kick em out, lock the door, tell them never to return or the cops will come, second same thing why waste time with insults, just kick em out.

also there isn't a single ounce of blame to tohru, if she can get herself to cheat she doesn't love him, cheaters never actually love their victims, (lol can't believe i'm giving a life lesson here, but if you ever even think about cheating it's better off to break up or divorce, cuz all you'll do is have fun while betraying someone who loves you, while you clearly feel nothing for them.) cheaters might pretend to love their victims, might even convince themselves, but it's not real.

still I can't help but respect Tohru on the keep akie ending, as he mainly decides to keep the marriage going for Riku's sake, still the trust is gone so it's also understandable he made the ultimatum "contract"

"edit" turns out...it's not that hard to almost get stolen... a guy who was so kind to me and really made me feel, safe, and loved...(not to mention a pretty decent ahem size) almost stole me away from my gf...and yes i'm a girl.I tried ending things then he fought for me and we got even closer, then he admitted to trying to push me away from her, his possessive nature of me was very attractive at the time... but i also knew i had to stop it somehow...i didn't tell my gf as i didn't want to burden her and thought i'd deal with it myself, but his honeyed wrds broke through each time...until i eventually told her and she gave me the strength to end it, in the end i managed to stay with my love and our love is stronger than ever (I do be full blown lesbian now too)...but Everything I wrote is...wrong, not her fault either...some guys...just now how to do it. (ps technically no cheating cuz it is an open relationship, but i did fall in love) (all in all they should tell their loved ones cuz in my experience, keeping it hidden to not burden them and deal with that alone is dangerous

Last edited:

kurausu

Aug 17, 2022
Skipping through everything takes you to 97% completion, I can't seem to find the missing CG (page 3 CG 12) and memories 10, 50 and 73. Anyone knows how to get those?
Edit: the game doesn't alert you that there are some scenes left after some black screens in the first route, so be sure to keep going until you get to the title screen before going to other routes.

Last edited:

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
also there isn't a single ounce of blame to tohru,
This is the normie opinion on women right there...
Pro tip... If you don't want to get cucked, don't invite a 6 foot 4 bodybuilder into your house AND go on a business trip for 2 months.

still I can't help but respect Tohru on the keep akie ending
"I still can't help but respect a fucking loser that abandons his family to a giant Chad."

Senn211

Mar 30, 2018
This is the normie opinion on women right there...
Pro tip... If you don't want to get cucked, don't invite a 6 foot 4 bodybuilder into your house AND go on a business trip for 2 months.

"I still can't help but respect a fucking loser that abandons his family to a giant Chad."
Least insecure incel.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
Least insecure incel.
Pimps watch over their hoes violently to keep them in check and they are the literal opposite of incels my guy.
Not saying to become a literal pimp but women want a strong man that keep other strong men in check.
It's the law of nature.

Or just allow your gf to go on girl's nights to the club and get cucked because your scared of being called a sexist lmao

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
women want a strong man that keep other strong men in check.
It's the law of nature.
Reassure me : you're talking about the context of erotic games? Not real life I hope? If not, I'm afraid you have a lot left to learn about women (and laws of nature)...

Senn211

Mar 30, 2018
Pimps watch over their hoes violently to keep them in check and they are the literal opposite of incels my guy.
Not saying to become a literal pimp but women want a strong man that keep other strong men in check.
It's the law of nature.

Or just allow your gf to go on girl's nights to the club and get cucked because your scared of being called a sexist lmao
I don't know about any of that, but it sounds like you need to go outside and touch some grass!

Soulmask

Apr 2, 2020
Reassure me : you're talking about the context of erotic games? Not real life I hope? If not, I'm afraid you have a lot left to learn about women (and laws of nature)...

No I'm talking about real life and being 6 foot 2 myself I know how some(many) taken women get wet just looking at me. In the end I don't have to explain or quote any science, I have seen it from my own life experience, so frankly your "incel, touch some grass" insults are just ridiculous and I brush them off.

Nice tits btw

• Angry
Reactions: Armelle69

mandragoora

Jul 27, 2023
i just finished this like 2 weeks ago with MTL :) :(
Can you share that MTL version with me?

Anyone out here have the MTL version of this? I would appreciate, i'm developing something of my own and i'm testing somethings. Or anyone could teach me how to get MTL working on my own?

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Try the Flow chart in the menu. Maybe you need to finish the game one time to open Flow chart option but i don´t remember well

4.40 star(s) 34 Votes