negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Ummmm but the game is not NTR... It is Netori. I was going to just swing into here to make a funny comment then ignore the thread because NTR is not my cup o tea, but depending on the game I sometimes play Netori.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
i think u only got two routes, only two finals, one with each of the two girls. or is a threesome ending?
prego ending?
i like the art but the story is dumb
I found three endings:
1. Very bad.
2. Semi-bad (win brunette Aini)
3. Semi-bad (win redhead Alena)

I suppose there must be a fourth ending = good ending with both girls (threesome), but I can't find it yet.

May be that secret passage is related to it?
May be the crystal ball?
May be the merchant?
o_O

Reactions: cocomiel1
Sep 1, 2019
Ummmm but the game is not NTR... It is Netori. I was going to just swing into here to make a funny comment then ignore the thread because NTR is not my cup o tea, but depending on the game I sometimes play Netori.
NTR is a blanket term used for multiple branching fetishes that all have one central theme, which is cheating. It can be voluntary, or involuntary, cucking(which is just voluntary with extra steps). There used to be(still might be) a dude who really likes NTR on the forum. He could give a shit load more info on it. Technically NTR is correct, but it is a very wide genre so it doesn't really narrow it down.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
What a nice vanilla game, hero saving beauties from 2 villains, this is what I call a game

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Oh it's seems to be netori. Stealing women from freaking bastards is a rare treat.

i think u only got two routes, only two finals, one with each of the two girls. or is a threesome ending?
prego ending?
i like the art but the story is dumb
Games from this dev seem to mostly like that. They have good ideas but seem to lack the ability to execute them. Can't complain though since i only found 2 netori 2d rpgm games on here which is this one and this one which also is from this dev :LOL: .

Last edited:
Reactions: cocomiel1

zeroxland

Aug 19, 2017
the ntr on the tag for this site means netorare - where the mc has the women stolen from him
this game has ntr on its name but it stands for netori - the mc steals women from others
other than that(and it has nothing to do with this game) there is also netorase - where the mc forces his so to be with others, whether for monetary gain or pleasure, or both.

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Its still count as NTR because its under "NTR". Netorare, most likely avoided because hit close to home. Netorase supposedly well known because westerner technically to these all the time. And the last one, the low tier Netori.

Edit: My bad, someone above me already explained about NTR. So yeah, basically NTR has 3 types. Standard netorare, netorase, and netori.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I love how there's basically a war for the definition of NTR. Personally, I agree that it entails all three.

I mean: NeToRare, NeToRase, and NeToRi

If you really wanted to get technical about it, though, it would actually be: NeToRaRe (NTRR), NeToRaSe (NTRS), and NeToRi (NTR)

Meaning Netori would be the actual correct one.

Oh, god, I can already see the incoming hate about the "Correct Definition."

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I found three endings:
1. Very bad.
2. Semi-bad (win brunette Aini)
3. Semi-bad (win redhead Alena)

I suppose there must be a fourth ending = good ending with both girls (threesome), but I can't find it yet.

May be that secret passage is related to it?
May be the crystal ball?
May be the merchant?
o_O
There seems to be 3 ending in total.
Buy the slot machines if you want good endings and some non -penetration 3some scenes. The 2 dumb fucks would be glued to those machines leaving their wives to you. Buying the aphrodisiac and applying it seems to make the girls go crazy and swapping husbands not fucking the mc. Kudos to the dev for punishing those who chose the drug option lol.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If the engrish in the overview and preview pics is what we can expect, this might as well be MTL. Also, the palette swapped wives just scream low effort too.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Not sure if anyone cares but there's a bug in the game if you don't ntr the girls at all, you get stuck after the lights go out. Basically, nothing happens. No events and no ending.

Go figure, not having sex in a game about sex would break the game.

Reactions: mixalio and Frentzy

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I love how there's basically a war for the definition of NTR. Personally, I agree that it entails all three.

I mean: NeToRare, NeToRase, and NeToRi

If you really wanted to get technical about it, though, it would actually be: NeToRaRe (NTRR), NeToRaSe (NTRS), and NeToRi (NTR)

Meaning Netori would be the actual correct one.

Oh, god, I can already see the incoming hate about the "Correct Definition."
You are right that netori is part of NTR in most tagging systems. It is a bit confusing that NTR can mean standard NTR or the bigger NTR umbrella (NTR netorase netori).

However, NTR and netori is functionally the opposite, especially to self inserters. It makes sense to separate them. Too bad we don't have a netori tag though lol.

Reactions: sonhot

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The game should be called NETORI House. It should have a Netori tag.

Imagine thinking Netorare and Netori are the same thing................ People who think that ignore whether the male protagonist is the alpha or beta, and claim they're justified in lumping two separate genres into one tag, lol.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes