Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Seems arbitrary since its a Japanese term but meh the cheating tag pretty much covers this definition.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pretty short game but endings just doesn't feel right. Those guys deserve to be cucked but guess author just still want to have a 'righteous' ending. Also no harem tag so guess there's really no harem ending.

Reactions: sonhot

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You okay man?
Yeah, I'm good.
My rationale was, if you're looking for moralistic standpoints on cucking, I'm not sure if we're talking about fiction anymore. I've met/known people who thought that they were the good guys for seducing a man or woman in such a position.
Sorry if I killed the mood.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah, I'm good.
My rationale was, if you're looking for moralistic standpoints on cucking, I'm not sure if we're talking about fiction anymore. I've met/known people who thought that they were the good guys for seducing a man or woman in such a position.
Sorry if I killed the mood.
It's morally questionable yeah, but I guess people like me wanted this to have a "better" ending where MC give those bastards their just deserts... But then again, the ending also gave the MC the just deserts he deserves.

It's complicated really.

Nirriti

Mar 7, 2019
I really dig the art (bit envious of the artstyle - looks so simple).
Thanks for the upload ~ Wish there was more scenes.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes