vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
oh yes! NTR WHICH IS NOT MTL. GODSEND! THANK YOU! LET THOSE VANILLA BOIS CRY IN AGONY KAKAKAKAKA

Jan 13, 2018
Uhm did you read description about this game, nobody is going to come and cry or complain about this game. Everybody wants to be a bull and in this game mc is a bull.
My type of Ntr and i will probably enjoy in this game.

Jul 27, 2017
The game should be called NETORI House. It should have a Netori tag.

Imagine thinking Netorare and Netori are the same thing................ People who think that ignore whether the male protagonist is the alpha or beta, and claim they're justified in lumping two separate genres into one tag, lol.
Nobody thinks Netori and Netorare are the same thing but they are both NTR,
NTR is just an unspecific term that refers to multiple fetishes.
As someone who doesn't like all of the things NTR refers to I get you annoyance though,

Reactions: hakarlman

sarashi

May 4, 2018
i dont bother playing it because its not possible to skip the text fast enough.... im sure it is a nice game and all but not with that negative aspect

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
NTR tag includes Netori, which is a variation of it, it is still NTR but you're the one doing it. It is a matter of perspective, not genre.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The age old question, if man cucks another man, but the other man is a complete dick, is it bad?
I know this is all games and fantasy, but don't actually do this irl. Taking advantage of an emotionally vulnerable person is not cool.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Those who are unsatisfied with the translation could ask white bomber if he wants a hand with proofreading.

Doing something is many times better than not doing something. I can't help with proofreading as I'm already behind on something else, but it honestly doesn't seem like there's a lot of text in this. Anyone with proper English should be able to do it.

GJ white bomber, thanks.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
The game should be called NETORI House. It should have a Netori tag.

Imagine thinking Netorare and Netori are the same thing................ People who think that ignore whether the male protagonist is the alpha or beta, and claim they're justified in lumping two separate genres into one tag, lol.
Until f95zone puts in a Netori tag... this will keep happening unfortunately. Thats of course also not talking about netorase.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Until f95zone puts in a Netori tag... this will keep happening unfortunately. Thats of course also not talking about netorase.
The name of the game has nothing to do with f95. The tagging issue though is definitely is a thing, but it's a big can of worms to open to change things drastically because all users have to get used to it.

It makes it worse that even reputable sites on the topic have different ways of doing things and Japanese sites themselves are sometimes different as well.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
The age old question, if man cucks another man, but the other man is a complete dick, is it bad?
Definitely not bad imo. That is right up my kink. I tried to do this irl but it's...complicated, not as satisfying as it was depicted in games.

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
So theres no 4th ending? I would play through it all again to find the hidden 4th ending but the text speed is insanely slow.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Heh, my instinct was spot on, this is a Netori game... Look at the time, it's time to Due.. Cock some bastards' wife.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Why doesn't this have an NTR tag?
i did add NTR tag in a similar game iv uploaded before---->damn hooligans showed up in the comments sections & started making trouble again.

some of them recomended not using the NTR tag on these type of games and use the cheating tag instead.

Netori=cheating.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes