EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
This is a normal weekday and you are still a discreet office worker. At night, when you come home after work, a notification suddenly appears on your cell phone. To your surprise, a mysterious app had been automatically installed on your phone in the middle of the night. Curiosity got the better of you and you opened the app to find a simple and mysterious interface with a single button labeled “Hypnosis. Half-convinced, I pressed the button, and the eyes of the girls around me grew a little dim, as if they were waiting for your instructions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-16
Release Date: 2024-09-05
Original Title: NTR-催眠マスター
Developer: HGGame -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Language:

This Game requires Japanese locale.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg

Last edited:

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
How to work at your job?
Edit: so far the only ways to make money I've found are in the morning talk to the girl at the front desk of your home location and in the afternoon in the warehouse at your job.

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
help ich can't see much from the game.

this is all i can see:
Had the same problem. You have to run the game with a Japanese emulator to make it work, it seems. Just changing your system locale doesn't seem to be enough.
I used .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Had the same problem. You have to run the game with a Japanese emulator to make it work, it seems. Just changing your system locale doesn't seem to be enough.
I used .
System locale did it for me. Thats why I didn't notice it when testing the game, I am always on JPN locale with how many JPNs games I test & upload lol.

Local emu dont working ether..
Go to windows settings -> Time & Language -> Region -> Select Japan(ese) for both. May need to download shit and relog. That works for me)

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
System locale did it for me. Thats why I didn't notice it when testing the game, I am always on JPN locale with how many JPNs games I test upload lol.

Go to windows settings -> Time & Language -> Region -> Select Japan(ese) for both. May need to download shit and relog.
Yeah, usually system locale does the trick for me too, but I still have some emulators just in case games still don't work for me :p

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes