Liverwurst

Jan 20, 2020
hmm, is there a third character in this? Can't seem to find her.

Also, you can make money in the morning by sorting trash for the girl at the front desk. At Noon by investigating the trashcan in the Park. In the afternoon by going to the office, clicking the left arrow to go to the warehouse and talking to the manager lady (choose 'other'). At night by talking to the manager lady in the office and working overtime. And AGAIN at night by talking to the manager lady again.

Reactions: Yamemai
Jul 15, 2020
For terms of earning money the order I found is, sort trash for landlady in the morning. Search the trash in the park at noon and in the afternoon do the other task for the boss. I get around 500 a day with htis order unless there is a better way in earning money. There is also a shop available at night for screwdrivers, iron wire, an fake gun and 18+ game.

Shipless

Aug 4, 2017
Jobs are:
Morning - Landlady at desk-interact-trash
Noon- Trash in park
Afternoon- Boss in warehouse-other
Night- Boss in office- talk-overtime-make sure to talk to her again for 100 more

Reactions: ok567 and Arabi1

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Is this game any good, is it better than Handyman legend or whatever?
Eh, I think Handyman Legend is better than this. I spent 15 minutes grinding out money to get a weird scene of the landlady's daughter blowing the MC but since I assume it's a work in progress there is a lot of clipping and janky animation.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Eh, I think Handyman Legend is better than this. I spent 15 minutes grinding out money to get a weird scene of the landlady's daughter blowing the MC but since I assume it's a work in progress there is a lot of clipping and janky animation.
RIP I hated handyman lol

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah, this is just not too great. I got the bosses event up to 3 hearts and now there is just some random item hanging around which blocks all progress and no clue on how to progress since it's just a magical radish.

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Jobs are:
Morning - Landlady at desk-interact-trash
Noon- Trash in park
Afternoon- Boss in warehouse-other
Night- Boss in office- talk-overtime-make sure to talk to her again for 100 more
Also to add onto this, if you buy the gun and get the option to "cover her shift" in the morning, after you get the key from her BF/Friend whenever he revists, you can let him in for 200 but it occupies her for the afternoon with the two getting it on in her bedroom meaning no afternoon scene, but if you're not trying to get the 2nd or 3rd heart event to fire, you can make 50 extra bucks.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes