newkidrob89

Dec 24, 2018
ive gone through 4 weeks in game and the boy still hasnt showed up, what am i missing? previous comment say he will be in the park in the afternoon but he doesnt appear

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
ive gone through 4 weeks in game and the boy still hasnt showed up, what am i missing? previous comment say he will be in the park in the afternoon but he doesnt appear
You first need to have sex with the landlord's daughter in the park, then the kid will appear and say he saw you, and his mother will say that you are a pervert.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
how do you progress the land lords daughter and married wife? its stuck at 50/60 and 10/30 with no new events showing up how to level up

Testingmods69

Jul 7, 2024
how do you progress the land lords daughter and married wife? its stuck at 50/60 and 10/30 with no new events showing up how to level up
Landord daughter seems to be bugged, I had the same issue, for the married wife I think you need to enter the house and install a camera in the bedroom, watch her having sex at night, and then knock on her door 1 time for each event.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes