RPGM Complete NTR Knight [War Shop]

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
How hard is it to avoid the NTR stuff or do just need to be like a man and stand up for yourself?

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
This has a rather unique Hero path? I came expecting heavy corruption, but got caught doing everything to twart the other characters attempts. MC ended up getting the girl and a fairly wholesome ending. I rather liked how it gives the player the option to not be a wimp, and rewards them fairly well for it.

Great game.
where can I see a status like that?

Jan 25, 2021
How hard is it to avoid the NTR stuff or do just need to be like a man and stand up for yourself?
too easy, just use lockpick once or twice and interrupt and they stop forever. I only realized they stopped once i was one day away from the treasure hunt. you can stop lockpick from breaking with a skill, chance to break reducces 20% every time you upgrade.
i expected them to go after her throughout the entire playthrough. rivals are wimps.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
too easy, just use lockpick once or twice and interrupt and they stop forever. I only realized they stopped once i was one day away from the treasure hunt. you can stop lockpick from breaking with a skill, chance to break reducces 20% every time you upgrade.
i expected them to go after her throughout the entire playthrough. rivals are wimps.
You can also beat the shit out of the old bully and the senpai if you grind swordfighting.

Jan 25, 2021
You can also beat the shit out of the old bully and the senpai if you grind swordfighting.
but that does nothing gameplay wise, it does not stop them from coming after the girl, they function more like training spots with some narrative, and you can only do it once. What is the point of doing those.

Nikolni

Sep 28, 2018
Are some scenes sprite only or supposed to be hidden? I go to some scenes marked with a heart and its just completely locked or just sprite sex. Not sure if i'm supposed to actually be seeing scenes yet. I've only seen the girl masturbate and the blue haired nun girl do a titfuck as actual scenes.

Nevermind, found out you need to pick locks

Last edited:

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
What is the penalty for failing the exams? It says that you will have extra classes but how does that system affect the game?
when you check the board to the left of the hall it shows a requirement to approve if you assists to enough lessons when the game checks for that stat if you fail the exams is gonna reduce in -10 points the likeness level of Atel to you, if you pass the likeness rise +10 points and give you some extra money.

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
Someone could date the milf nun? I am curious because when you work for her and accept the reward scene from her in the screen shows +5 points of likeness but i can't see a counter for her in the pause menu or have another interaction with her.

Flagship13

Jul 22, 2022
Anyone having issues with the .img files having data errors while unzipping? I think I’m out of ideas and could use some advice.