RPGM Complete NTR Knight [War Shop]

Jan 25, 2021
Beware is Atel's likeness level for the main protagonist is 300 max value, no other guy is gonna try to do something to Atel.
Not true, from my playthrough they were still coming after her even when likeness was 300. They only stop if you stop them from doing anything to the girl, with the lockpick.
first few events are unavoidable but after two or three for each character they will start touching the girl, you can stop them only then, stop them too many times and they stop forever. At least in my playthrough.

Last edited:

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
Not true, from my playthrough they were still coming after her even when likeness was 300. They only stop if you stop them from doing anything to the girl, with the lockpick.
first few events are unavoidable but after two or three for each character they will start touching the girl, you can stop them only then, stop them too many times and they stop forever. At least in my playthrough.
Weird in my gameplay Don and the teacher try to molest Atel's more of 5 times that i have to upgrade the lockping to level 2 maybe, because i couldn't avoid of Don of fondling Atel's tits the first time because i spend all my energy for that day and for the teacher i can't avoid to the scene where he sucks Atel's tits because i run out of money to buy another key and he try 2 times on day after day? and later of reach the 300 level the only scenes that keeps happening are the nun scenes and Atel's fingering herself scene.

Arkantos5

May 12, 2020
Could someone add another download link? Pixeldrain does not work for me, it gives me only 10-40 kb/s download speed and I dont know why

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
What is the penalty for failing the exams? It says that you will have extra classes but how does that system affect the game?