RPGM Complete NTR Knight [War Shop]

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
Any full save? After completing the game i cant fully open the gallery. Or did i miss something?

Jul 3, 2017
Do you need to replay the game like 5 times to get different scenes at the treasure hunt? I had the blacksmith as the "Highest" lewd level and I got his scene for that, but since the event is like 4 weeks in it takes a LOT of time to get there again and again.

Also where's the best places to find all the "antagonists" to increase their occurence level? The older teacher guy is in the school building, same with the kid. The blacksmith is over at the blacksmith place often, but what about the old janitor and the other blonde guy?

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
This has a rather unique Hero path? I came expecting heavy corruption, but got caught doing everything to twart the other characters attempts. MC ended up getting the girl and a fairly wholesome ending. I rather liked how it gives the player the option to not be a wimp, and rewards them fairly well for it.

Great game.

Dear NTR

Dec 22, 2020
Do you have to play multiple rounds like the game Scars of Summer. or not before the game opens
scene completely?

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
I have this everytime, I trigger the scene, me trying to skip the Day, or using training for skip the Day, it has appeared anyway, wtf
Screenshot_2023-11-19-00-58-00-382_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

kaminodouke

Dec 9, 2019
are the events random? I'm 1 day away from treasure hunt and I haven't gotten any scenes with Don aside from him looking at Atel's panties on her drawer.

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
are the events random? I'm 1 day away from treasure hunt and I haven't gotten any scenes with Don aside from him looking at Atel's panties on her drawer.
Beware is Atel's likeness level for the main protagonist is 300 max value, no other guy is gonna try to do something to Atel.

I forget to trigger the next scene with Don if you dont have a high likeness level above of 200 you can try search Don in the dinning room a you can speak to him to clean the bathroom while Atel's is washing, i don'r try it because he attempt more than 5 times to have sex with Atel's randomly in my run.

Last edited: