RPGM Complete NTR Knight [War Shop]

xivas

Oct 8, 2023
Hello all, wondering if anyone has ran into the error "Fail to load img/system/ロゴ.png", which I assume is the logo file?

I have tried copying another picture and rename it to be ロゴ.png but error persists.

I am using Japanese emulator to launch the game.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

Chill Cultivator

Donor
Feb 1, 2022
Hello all, wondering if anyone has ran into the error "Fail to load img/system/ロゴ.png", which I assume is the logo file?

I have tried copying another picture and rename it to be ロゴ.png but error persists.

Did you try extracting with Winrar?

• Red Heart
Reactions: xivas

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022

it is often caused by one of these 3 cases:
1) corrupted japanese filename
2) some japanese-named parameter has been translated to english (e.g. filename was considered equal to some variable name/value and this variable name/value has been auto-translated)
3) game source resides on a non-windows file system (e.g. ext4) and the game is launched using non-windows operating system (e.g. ubuntu) - rpgm games exploit case insensitive file lookup available on windows-friendly file systems like exfat: game needs a file Some_file.rpgm but on a disk there is a file Some_File.rpgm (note case difference). Such a lookup resolves successfully on exfat but fails on ext4

how to fix 1:
on windows use winrar and select japanese encoding in its menu before unarchivation
on ubuntu use unzip -O shift-jis your_archive.zip

how to fix 2:
get original game files and somehow search for this filename
then manually revert autotranslated row

how to fix 3:
don't know any elegant fix

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xivas

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
Perhaps this error is in the MTL-patch from archedio (www/data/CommonEvents.js), I reinstalled the original file and this error went away

Edit: This only happens when you open H-status in stage where protagonist is dating with the heroine
I downloaded that patch for h status but dialogues went japanese( i was using another patch i found here. So how do i get both h status and dialogues in english? Which data file contains dialogues?
archedio I know that i already asked this question and I'm waiting for Dazed but Im just curious and couldn't find the answer on internet.

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
it is often caused by one of these 3 cases:
1) corrupted japanese filename
2) some japanese-named parameter has been translated to english (e.g. filename was considered equal to some variable name/value and this variable name/value has been auto-translated)
3) game source resides on a non-windows file system (e.g. ext4) and the game is launched using non-windows operating system (e.g. ubuntu) - rpgm games exploit case insensitive file lookup available on windows-friendly file systems like exfat: game needs a file Some_file.rpgm but on a disk there is a file Some_File.rpgm (note case difference). Such a lookup resolves successfully on exfat but fails on ext4

how to fix 1:
on windows use winrar and select japanese encoding in its menu before unarchivation
on ubuntu use unzip -O shift-jis your_archive.zip

how to fix 2:
get original game files and somehow search for this filename
then manually revert autotranslated row

how to fix 3:
don't know any elegant fix
instead of winrar i used "cubeice" to unpack it because forgot reasoning someone explained that somewhere something jap locale bla bla, so whenever i have issue like that i use this program and have 0 issues insta fix

GorillaMond

May 27, 2019
I downloaded that patch for h status but dialogues went japanese( i was using another patch i found here. So how do i get both h status and dialogues in english? Which data file contains dialogues?
archedio I know that i already asked this question and I'm waiting for Dazed but Im just curious and couldn't find the answer on internet.
Use MTool to load translate file if you play on PC

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
i always cock block the rival. but after first time with the knight the ntr event just vanish.
is it normal or a bug?

naichamer

Nov 19, 2023

I just solved this problem , download the CubeIce and then extract file game with CubeIce this problem gonna be solve