RPGM Complete NTR Knight [War Shop]

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone having this issue when translating with Translator ++ ?
View attachment 3095709
I did at first, you can't just translate it all and call it a day, go into Translator ++ and look up "dining light" with the quick search. It should take you to a line that says PLM: or something followed by "dining light".
Delete the English translation and copy paste the original name of the image. Be careful about spaces. Afterwards make sure all lines that hold the PLM thing also have the OG Japanese file name

Aug 4, 2017
It's on the JSON file.
Careful though, or you'll break the game.

On another note, I already translated the ero status, all of the UI, including skills, items, and maps.
But I kinda waited to see if anyone wanted to translate it with ChatGPT before continuing.
Would you be so gracious as to provide us with your TL? Mine is kinda scuffed.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
It's a pity that in none of the author's games there is no groping, the influence of the story on the heroine's clothes, for example in this game they would have made her stop wearing panties, at least them. Also from the side when looking at her usual costume would look cool, that all this would be somehow played with. I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet, but I don't think that's gonna happen there.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Forgive my retardation, but why do I sometimes see people uploading compressed files with the "[VIRUS]" Suffix? Is that like a modding group name?
Its a false alarm from this web.
Try it out for yourself. Upload anything as rar to this thread. It will always be marked with a virus.
I dont know why though.
Here, try

• Red Heart
Reactions: hp_surfer

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
View attachment 3093985
Story:
The protagonist and Artel have liked each other since they were young, but they are separated because Artel is unable to express his feelings to her because she dreams of joining the Knights.
However, for some reason, her childhood friend Artel returns to the protagonist's training school as a teacher...

Taking advantage of the reason for Artel's return,
the main character's senior, the teacher who lost his position to Artel, the president's son, the school's cleaning man, and the protagonist's childhood acquaintances come after Artel. .

Tags:
Male Protagonist, Silhouette, Cuckoldry (netorare), Shota.

Developer: War Shop
Release Date: Nov/18/2023
Censorship: Nope
Language: Japanese

Download: Jap
Eng-MTL patch Click me
Gallery Unlock: Click me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3093988 View attachment 3093990 View attachment 3093991 View attachment 3093993
Is this the full version or still a demo?

Jul 3, 2017
I think my gripe with the game so far is that you are playing as the male MC, but he really doesn't react to anything at all when he sees it. Feels like there's no stakes there, he just finds his childhood friend fucking left and right and just doesn't say or do anything, the mystery really isn't there either, it's all just plain sight. Worked better playing as the Elf in the previous game where you just ran around slutting it up.

That said the art is fantastic, so as a CG hunter the game works well, outside of a bit of tedium having to advance time to find stuff.

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I think my gripe with the game so far is that you are playing as the male MC, but he really doesn't react to anything at all when he sees it. Feels like there's no stakes there, he just finds his childhood friend fucking left and right and just doesn't say or do anything, the mystery really isn't there either, it's all just plain sight.

That said the art is fantastic, so as a CG hunter the game works well, outside of a bit of tedium having to advance time to find stuff.
I agree. I was never a fan of real time. I tend to explore a bit more before I find next the hscene. The clock ticking sometimes makes me rush the game.

Reactions: Djskayoser