RPGM Complete NTR Knight [War Shop]

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Downloaded the game a page or two ago and the title screen was black and character is invisible. Am I missing files?

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
How much I hate this type of game, where you play as a male character, and looking all over the map where there will be events for the female character, which you do not play, and can easily miss them, and then look for replaying the game dozens of times. Apparently this will be the worst game for me from this author....

• Sad
Reactions: besimole

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Haven't gone through everything but it might be one of the best CG hunters I've played so far. Only gripe is that it should let you choose when to end instead of having a fixed date. Getting the skills is tedious, and it seems like it expects you to do NG+ if you wanna do all the events normally. Overall pretty damn good.

hackinglegend

Aug 12, 2017
How much I hate this type of game, where you play as a male character, and looking all over the map where there will be events for the female character, which you do not play, and can easily miss them, and then look for replaying the game dozens of times. Apparently this will be the worst game for me from this author....
In your skill tree, I believe it's the two columns to the far right that marks her location on the map for you. It also marks the location with a heart if it's an H event.

Once you get the skill, you'll never miss her again.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
In your skill tree, I believe it's the two columns to the far right that marks her location on the map for you. It also marks the location with a heart if it's an H event.

Once you get the skill, you'll never miss her again.
Yeah, saw that, thanks

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know how to translate the Ero Status screen with Translator ++? I managed to succesfully MTL most of the game except for that and a few other lines.
Or should I just MTool it?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Anyone know how to translate the Ero Status screen with Translator ++? I managed to succesfully MTL most of the game except for that and a few other lines.
Or should I just MTool it?
It's on the JSON file.
Careful though, or you'll break the game.

On another note, I already translated the ero status, all of the UI, including skills, items, and maps.
But I kinda waited to see if anyone wanted to translate it with ChatGPT before continuing.

Reactions: ascensionw