RPGM Complete NTR Knight [War Shop]

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Okay guys, this is the english for the trial version.
It's all in English except for the date on the game, which I can't change no matter what (it's related to the game's coding).
It's a nice break from translating Engraved Pleasure (my current project).
If the game is ever released, I'll consider fully translating it.
Link is dead

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
So it's already out?
No its the Demo. Probably the DLsite one.

Btw theres been some changes from the previous demo to the current one.
The changes I noticed:
-The log that tells you about what happened behind your back has been removed.
-The hints, or Icons telling you where Artel is and where an H-Event is happening has been removed (Most likely for the cuck immersion).

-You can't select Artels sexual experience at the start of the game anymore (particularly disappointed about that part).
-Artel is always a virgin. No sexual experience at the start of the game. I started multiple new games to confirm that its not just random, so unless my luck is just incredibly bad (or good), Artel will now be a virgin by default.

Also I was pretty excited about the fact that I could make her an Anal Virgin in the previous demo, but in recent posts of the dev, he mentioned that Anal sex will be "difficult to implement in the game so its unlikely." so if he decides to add the option to modify Artels sexual experience back, the option Anal Virgin wil most likely be skipped. But hopes still there *Copium*

Since its still in the demo phase, there will be some changes (besides the game development ofc) before the release anyway.
Thats all the new info with some unnecessary biased comments from myself at the end.

have a good day

Last edited:

RoyalGuardMervin

May 26, 2018
^ The log and Artel options are locked in the skills (スキル) section. Skills > Status > Artel (アーテル) unlock the orb second to the right and for the log (ログ) it's the right most orb.

Shame they locked Artel's sexual experience as virgin only, that would've been interesting to play with.

Last edited:

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
^ The log and Artel options are locked in the skills (スキル) section. Skills > Status > Artel (アーテル) unlock the orb second to the right and for the log (ログ) it's the right most orb.

Shame they locked Artel's sexual experience as virgin only, that would've been interesting to play with.
Ah I see, I didn't know. Thanks.

Reactions: RoyalGuardMervin

Masterryan222

Oct 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to extract and run this for joiplay? Changed locale but seems to currupt at least 3 files and gets stuck on loading