RPGM Complete NTR Knight [War Shop]

Bolk5515

Nov 27, 2017
Has anyone had problems launching the game? loading error? Tried to run in Japanese locale and got the same error
1696168665006.png

RoyalGuardMervin

May 26, 2018
Just a heads up. The mtl patch for the base demo does not work with the updated demo.

I can play updated demo just fine by itself, but when I to apply the mtl files, it fails to load, due to "failed to load:" images error. I got the game to work again when I replaced the mtl data files with the original files.

naofumiwatani

Nov 7, 2020
Just a heads up. The mtl patch for the base demo does not work with the updated demo.

I can play updated demo just fine by itself, but when I to apply the mtl files, it fails to load, due to "failed to load:" images error. I got the game to work again when I replaced the mtl data files with the original files.
Okay guys I will do the MTL for this version as well. I will probably share the files today.

kytheria

Jun 9, 2019

is there a difference between the new and old version?
should I play or is everything the same ?