RPGM Completed NTR Knightess Leti - Magical Remote Viewing [Final] [Wandowando]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Is it all rape? Screenshots doesnt look like they are. Especially that kissing part. Is it?

Oct 6, 2018
If nobody has picked this one up yet, I don't mind translating this game, or NTR games in general (hell, I already have THIS one on my DLsite account anyway).

But, check out my previous translations and let me know if you guys are okay with my style of translation.
Zansenki Exuer demo (futa content):
Bewitched ~Witches of Lemuria demo:

If you are, please let me know your preferences in regards to the following:
Honorifics: would you prefer to see -chan -sama, etc. or keep it fully westernized.
Onomatopoeia: translated or kept the same (e.g.: シコシコ --> "*shiko, shiko*" or "*rub, rub*"

I usually attempt to contact developers so that the translation/patch can be uploaded into the official release, but it's unlikely that's going to be possible with ワンドワンド (or まぜ, even), so it's likely I'll just upload the files onto Rapidgator or something.

Anyway, let me know if this game has been picked up by somebody already, as well as whether you guys are okay with me picking it up along with your translation preferences.
WELL what happened!? Im waitin since you wrote this message and gave me hope! its nearly 2022 and I want to play this game kek

Reactions: Mychael Dark

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I'm open to suggestions. Scouting out the translation requests in the meantime.
I'm not hugely into NTR. I like when it's done right and isn't farcical. Also no scat and minimal to no watergames ...
I can also work on "completed" games which are just MTL. Harder to find those since there is no tag once they are "done".
Good man

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
People who see a MTL and says: "Oh no it's MTL! How can I playing this game OMG"
And me used a translator from En MTL to Rus by MTL looooool
And with that I can perfect understand what is going on in games like that
Just need to have an IQ higher then vegetable lol
Well, my IQ is certainly higher than yours, and I often can't understand MTL text.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes