12hell

Aug 3, 2018
No BDSM nightclub venue in the latest version? How do you get a club invitation card?

please be more detailed, the latest scenes for the final game, such as scenes from new places such as the beach or scenes when you are pregnant, are not the final story but made into H
I think it only works once you completed at least 31 days

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Whenever I visit nextdoor and drug the guy, it freezes after she "leaves" (scene goes black, though I have my money meter and her face/meter still there) - any idea what is doing this?

Edit: kept doing it over and over (freezing). So the next time I tried, I got to the 'fun' part. and ended it early. Since then it hasn't messed up.

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Bruh, wtf. My dude died from stress when I loaded a save....

There is some other bug in this version. Thankfully I got around it with another save by loading that and then loading into my prior one which I only notice my stress meter in the save where he died was at 63/125

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
2 current bugs in v1.0.1
1. Total Cleaning count is still on zero​
2. Hypnosis states 0 when doing hypnosis​

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
2 current bugs in v1.0.1
Hypnosis actually goes up next day for some reason. But it only counts as 1. For instance if you hypnosis twice a day you only get 1 next day.
I don't know if running the meter out effects it or not. I stopped prior and ended early before using up battery but next day it is up.

Hypnosis.png

Reactions: inck43 and Reluser

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
2 current bugs in v1.0.1

Hypnosis actually goes up next day for some reason. But it only counts as 1. For instance if you hypnosis twice a day you only get 1 next day.
I don't know if running the meter out effects it or not. I stopped prior and ended early before using up battery but next day it is up.

View attachment 1927712
Actually my bad. Correction. HYPNOSIS IS BUGGED. It was actually raising by itself when you use the SM ROOM. Try SM ROOM. I stopped and then did another test to check something when I notice the count increase at night using that room

Reactions: inck43 and Reluser

Jeper21

Feb 13, 2021
Bruh, wtf. My dude died from stress when I loaded a save....

There is some other bug in this version. Thankfully I got around it with another save by loading that and then loading into my prior one which I only notice my stress meter in the save where he died was at 63/125
Don't save in the first slot.

Jeper21

Feb 13, 2021
Actually saved in the second spot when encountered bug, but had back up save in third. Which again sorted it out by loading it and reloading my second save.
I've had the same problem.
If changing save slot doesn't work, when you're saving don't click anywhere else, be patience until the save notification pops up,

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
HOLY CRAP the grind is real! To level up her parts and get the "Personal Bitch" skill you literally have to make her climax hundreds of times using different positions. The pussy took the longest to max out. I have not found anyway to level them up quicker. The hypnosis, BDSM, park sex does not make leveling up quicker. I just use sex in the bedroom and did the same positions over and over to level them up. I hope next release he makes the grind less intense. If not make the save from this version work for next version. I do not want to do the grind again.

Did not find much bugs in my playthrough. The only I noticed was peeing the park was not always available.

Almost all the bugs where 1.0.0 was fixed. The park girl can be interacted with by selecting the cat nearby. The guy in the park restroom will exchange money for coins and vice versa. The only thing that is still missing is the buying the skin, hair, and accessories.

Reactions: Reluser and kelsade

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
HOLY CRAP the grind is real! To level up her parts and get the "Personal Bitch" skill you literally have to make her climax hundreds of times using different positions. The pussy took the longest to max out. I have not found anyway to level them up quicker. The hypnosis, BDSM, park sex does not make leveling up quicker. I just use sex in the bedroom and did the same positions over and over to level them up. I hope next release he makes the grind less intense.

Did not find much bugs in my playthrough. The only I noticed was peeing the park was not always available.

Almost all the bugs where 1.0.0 was fixed. The park girl can be interacted with by selecting the cat nearby. The guy in the park restroom will exchange money for coins and vice versa. The only thing that is still missing is the buying the skin, hair, and accessories.
I just small-screen the game and let it play in the background while I do other things. So the vagina sex is being gradually farmed up. Also how I maxed a few other stats early like anal and nipples.

The only main problem now is as another person pointed out. Total cleaning not working. As for Hypnosis, unless you tend to do 50 visits back and forth in SM room as that is the only way to level it... Yea..

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes