Mar 26, 2022
Well, looks like it's the same here.
However, i don't get what hipnosis is suppossed to do. It's more like an extra, a very hot extra but i think it needs work.

So far bugs have been fixed in general, there are still some, but i'm expecting this is not the only patch that is coming.
There still aren't extra hair/skin/accesories.
Also, sex scenes needs her to moan, they are already hot but still need that.
And this need more anal sex, so far it only has two, and one of these it's with toys. I yearn to train her asshole.

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
HOLY CRAP the grind is real! To level up her parts and get the "Personal Bitch" skill you literally have to make her climax hundreds of times using different positions. The pussy took the longest to max out. I have not found anyway to level them up quicker. The hypnosis, BDSM, park sex does not make leveling up quicker. I just use sex in the bedroom and did the same positions over and over to level them up. I hope next release he makes the grind less intense. If not make the save from this version work for next version. I do not want to do the grind again.

Did not find much bugs in my playthrough. The only I noticed was peeing the park was not always available.

Almost all the bugs where 1.0.0 was fixed. The park girl can be interacted with by selecting the cat nearby. The guy in the park restroom will exchange money for coins and vice versa. The only thing that is still missing is the buying the skin, hair, and accessories.
actually no, u don't need to make her climax a hundred of times, after getting the max perv level, u can just put her into any position and go AFK for a bit, pussy is a little long ... don't remember the exact time, but yea, just put her into any position and go AFK, tho, after going back she is climax around 300+ times, IDK if point+ in position is different, but I used toy position

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
The only stat I had to grind for was bdsm, the rest I got just from using the hands on approach (IE: using the hands on whatever part I wanted to level, not sex). Maybe the values are different there instead, but using the sexual positions that didn't involve a penis easily leveled her stats other than bdsm, most of which were max before I even got her to level 5.

Laplacer

Mar 8, 2020
Anyone knows what to do to the cat at the balcony after finishing the game. Currently trying to see all scenes.
Edit: Also are there scenes related to the two added bathroom in your house?

Last edited:

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
Anyone knows what to do to the cat at the balcony after finishing the game. Currently trying to see all scenes.
Edit: Also are there scenes related to the two added bathroom in your house?
When you call her you can sidescroll to have the scenes in bathroom and toilet, as well as a balcony scene.

And no idea about the cat, I don't have it personally. I did the thing to get the keys but he never came back after that.

You get the invitation when you unlock the Erotomania ability. Then use the door in the Succubus shop to access the secret club.
I got the Erotomania and still can't access it.
I also have no idea how to grind BDSM ? The only BDSM-related thing I saw is in the public bathroom and I can't do it, don't have the ability.

I guess playing on different builds with the same save broke the game or something ? :unsure:

BahBar

Jun 1, 2017
i have a question, in the begining when you reach lust lvl 1 lust and assault her, you unlock blackmail material but i can't figure what to do with it i mean the logic course of action would be to go to her house and use that blackmail material but it says that i need a key (the one the cat give you) and even when you acquire the key, well you can just enter her house however you want, so, what's the purpose of the blackmail material ?

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
actually no, u don't need to make her climax a hundred of times, after getting the max perv level, u can just put her into any position and go AFK for a bit, pussy is a little long ... don't remember the exact time, but yea, just put her into any position and go AFK, tho, after going back she is climax around 300+ times, IDK if point+ in position is different, but I used toy position
Ah, you can just leave her in a position and go AFK to increase the experience. I did not know that. It is such a bad game design if you have to do that to progress. That is just not fun. The only purpose I see is to pad out the play time until day 30. Hope the next release decrease the grind.

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
i have a question, in the begining when you reach lust lvl 1 lust and assault her, you unlock blackmail material but i can't figure what to do with it i mean the logic course of action would be to go to her house and use that blackmail material but it says that i need a key (the one the cat give you) and even when you acquire the key, well you can just enter her house however you want, so, what's the purpose of the blackmail material ?
The blackmail is a just a story reason to make her keep coming to see you. You do not do anything with it.

Reactions: kelsade

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Hypnosis actually goes up next day for some reason. But it only counts as 1. For instance if you hypnosis twice a day you only get 1 next day.
I don't know if running the meter out effects it or not. I stopped prior and ended early before using up battery but next day it is up.

View attachment 1927712
How do you get this screen? cause I have no way to check progress

Last edited:

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
Ah, you can just leave her in a position and go AFK to increase the experience. I did not know that. It is such a bad game design if you have to do that to progress. That is just not fun. The only purpose I see is to pad out the play time until day 30. Hope the next release decrease the grind.
tbh it is kinda funny, cuz before the fix, the max level can be easily achieved, maybe in the progress of fixing, the dev messed up something, Hypno makes the leveling up progress super easy on the previous version too, but sometimes it works, sometimes it not.

PlagueDrArtizen

Mar 25, 2018
When I looked on all these messages, I thought be better wait at least next update to play. Another question: can someone write something like guide to new game mechanics. So that everyone can just read ant find out for what one or another stat work, how they could be growed up and how they depends each other. And whats need to be done to unlock special locations and scenes.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes