Akira056894

Aug 21, 2020
I accidentally open some debug/cheat button at the red X. I can increase money, create trash, increase stress, etc. Couldn't figure it out how I unlock that before. Has anyone able to get it up?

As for grinding part, Just use cheatengine speed 20x in the position you want and afk for a bit.

Hypnosis went up by 1 when I start new game on day 2 without app so it's bug.

golden boy.png

Last edited:

Shiba01

May 30, 2021
I accidentally open some debug/cheat button at the red X. I can increase money, create trash, increase stress, etc. Couldn't figure it out how I unlock that before. Has anyone able to get it up?

As for grinding part, Just use cheatengine speed 20x in the position you want and afk for a bit.

Hypnosis went up by 1 when I start new game on day 2 without app so it's bug.

View attachment 1931730
how to increase the speed to 20x??

TheRatMan1020

Jul 17, 2022
Haloh! Im confused by two things, how do i get the different skin tone and hair color and is there a secret involved with the lady at the park?

Weiss.Pieceman

Mar 21, 2020
Still can't access to her new hair and accessory. Since this is a game with simple save file, you can just edit the save with notepad++. From what I see in the file though, It look like those add-ons are removed and some parameter are missing like "total cleaning" and hypnosis times which require to unlock some ability. Still, you can unlock it when changing the value of the ability to "true" so there is not much problem, but since the add-ons parameter for other outfits are simply removed. There is not much I can do.

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Anyone with the 1.0.2 update?
You just asked for an update after GB posted the announcement on his ci-en a few hours ago. It wouldnt hurt if you just read what he said to keep you on the loop.

The game is not yet updated from the DL site . From his ci-en's page, game will be updated tomorrow , so maybe wait for a day or two for someone to share it on this site.

Reactions: phoenix31

DanielGottaGo

Aug 2, 2020
Since a lot of people ask for it and there probably won't be any additions except the skin, body, accessory addons I went and made a walkthrough to get all the scenes for the game. Enjoy!
There's actually 13 times the condoms around the house XD I noticed when training her Puss Lv.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes