WeepingSalt

Jul 18, 2022
Is the hair skin and acc functions of the vending machine broken for anyone else? I can't seem to access them and I'm not sure if it is a bug, or if it is just cut content.

Last edited:

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
I can't even save without the game not responding.

How on earth such a small game break itself by writing 12kb of file?? endless loop? access restriction?

Now that I think about it, the fact that he's releasing 64 bit version actually speaks of his technical skills.

Last edited:

Xyonic

Apr 28, 2020
Anyone else has a sudden black screen during H scene or loading a save, afterwards all my saves are suddenly gone is there a fix for this?

EDIT: Nevermind fixed it by deleting the previous saves in appdata and starting a new one

Last edited:

Tricket

Oct 14, 2019
When saving and then quitting, all progress completely resets, including items. and the level. Can anybody help?
Edit: looking at saves now, it seems that values have been turned to false and 0 s thus leading to this. Anybody got a list of what affects what? I need a way to keep the previous levels and items

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
Well, new version available on DLSite. This version is fixing minor bugs, getting SM and parks experience easier. Still no body, hair, and accessories add-ons. Can skip if you already finished the game.

Reactions: phoenix31

Xyonic

Apr 28, 2020
Can't seem to invite her into the toilet, bathroom or the balcony for H? or is it unavailable for this version? I already have her on max Physical Exp

stats.PNG

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Can't seem to invite her into the toilet, bathroom or the balcony for H? or is it unavailable for this version? I already have her on max Physical Exp

View attachment 1933760
not sure if you can actually "call her" when you are in the bathrooom/shower. But you can start a scene by calling her to your room the normal way, there is an arrow at the bottom when selecting the cleaning/regular H option that lets you have H with her in the bathroom/shower/balcony. Also did you go to the ability page(3rd page) and unlock the "personal bitch" title

Rather disappointing

Xyonic

Apr 28, 2020
not sure if you can actually "call her" when you are in the bathrooom/shower. But you can start a scene by calling her to your room the normal way, there is an arrow at the bottom when selecting the cleaning/regular H option that lets you have H with her in the bathroom/shower/balcony. Also did you go to the ability page(3rd page) and unlock the "personal bitch" title

Rather disappointing
Yea I have it unlocked but it doesn't show an arrow in the cleaning/H page

EDIT: Nvm didn't know I had to click it on the 3rd page to activate it, thanks for the info and yeah it was somewhat dissapointing than what I had imagined

1658233375107.png

1658233407712.png

Last edited:

panda1324

Jul 19, 2017
Yea I have it unlocked but it doesn't show an arrow in the cleaning/H page

EDIT: Nvm didn't know I had to click it on the 3rd page to activate it, thanks for the info and yeah it was somewhat dissapointing than what I had imagined

View attachment 1933824

View attachment 1933825
The gray color means you have fulfilled the requirement, you have to click the button "Personal Bitch" to unlock it and it will become pink.

throwawaycat123

Jan 9, 2021
I recently found out this little game got a full release from a completely unrelated website when I was reverse image searching something on yandex, lol. So I decided to play through it again but I cheated my money to 1 million this time around. Very nice art and I love the animations. Got all endings except for the no lust one in 1 sitting, unlocked every perk but the hypnotism one.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes