WeepingSalt

Jul 18, 2022
hey guys can you help me? I managed to edit the cleaning points and unlock the abilities, but it didn't work for total cleaning. Is there anything that should be changed for the total cleaning points?
It looks like that's another one of the stats like hypnosis that just isn't being saved/read properly by the game. The latest update claims to fix this issue.

WeepingSalt

Jul 18, 2022
Version 1.0.2
Mega

Didn't test myself yet, so idk if old saves work. Enjoy
Seems to work with old saves, but will reset certain stats back to 0. It only seems like the ones on the first page are affected by this update. Otherwise everything else seems to work just fine. So if you are updating, just remember those numbers and edit the save file after to restore them.

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
Hi anyone know how to fuck the second girl in the park i been in and out and unlock every achievement, i'm currently at days 32 and still cant fuck her

Jun 24, 2018
The skintone, hair and accessory functions seem not to be implemented. For the girl in the park, interact with the cat on the toilet roof. After the girl is gone, you'll find her phone. Later, you can go back to the park and click on her, you'll get an animated sequence. There is no ending that involves her.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes