yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
The bug that stresses becomes 0: first save the file, and then do something to increase or decrease stresses, such as sleeping, working, etc., so that the current stress is different from the previous value, and then load the file, the stresses will become 0.

The use of Clone Hammer: It will automatically work, distinguishing chickens will not increase Stress, but can only earn 5500. The massage only increases Stress25, which can earn 10000. It is simply convenient for lazy people not to work.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
there nothing special on here right? or need some action to trigger it?
There does not seem to be any interaction there. You can have Yuzuki pee in that area but I cannot find a action after peeing. It is probably just an Easter Egg. It says "GB" on the arm so it is probably the creator's avatar after finally finishing the game.

Reactions: Reluser

Shiba01

May 30, 2021
isnt there some easier way to max stuff out through chats or saves or something? its rediculous to waste so much time. We need a hero
Just edit the save file using Notepad++ and search the stuff and change the value. Then load the save file again.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Can anyone tell me which value is "orgasm during hypnotise"? Im trying to unlock the Hypno achievement but none of the number show me that value (and if u can show me which is it in the save file to edit i will be much more appreciated :rolleyes:)

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Can someone help me? I already "H"ed the girl in the park. However I can't find her anymore in the same spot, during day on subsequent revisits to the park. Is there something I need to do again to find her?

Edit: never mind. I found her. Looks like you can't just stay in the park and wait for time to pass, while being there or the girl doesn't appear, at least for me.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can someone help me? I already "H"ed the girl in the park. However I can't find her anymore in the same spot, during day on subsequent revisits to the park. Is there something I need to do again to find her?
She is only available in the afternoon on weekdays.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes