KingM258

May 24, 2018
"...OH NO."

View attachment 1913772

"I need to call the police, quickl-"

*remembers that he raped a girl into submission & taped it, owns drugs, performs "sexy" massages for a living, has a spycam installed in the neighbours' bedchambers, etc.*

"..."

"...On second though, I'm sure they'll be juuuuuuuust fine."

(PS: For those who wonder about the girl in the park and the guy in the restroom, I think they may be just "references" in-game, created for extra... "flavour". For example, the guy in the restroom appears in the BDSM club as a guest, with a mask on. And I think the girl in the park is probably the Queen, with a wig of course, or the black-haired office lady on the right. Of course, no proof of this, so if they get added later or something pops up, please do share. Oh, also: f*ck the exposure minigame, can't fill that bar up completely, note are really too random at times, so if somebody manages and that unlock something, likewise please share.)
"...OH NO."

View attachment 1913772

"I need to call the police, quickl-"

*remembers that he raped a girl into submission & taped it, owns drugs, performs "sexy" massages for a living, has a spycam installed in the neighbours' bedchambers, etc.*

"..."

"...On second though, I'm sure they'll be juuuuuuuust fine."

(PS: For those who wonder about the girl in the park and the guy in the restroom, I think they may be just "references" in-game, created for extra... "flavour". For example, the guy in the restroom appears in the BDSM club as a guest, with a mask on. And I think the girl in the park is probably the Queen, with a wig of course, or the black-haired office lady on the right. Of course, no proof of this, so if they get added later or something pops up, please do share. Oh, also: f*ck the exposure minigame, can't fill that bar up completely, note are really too random at times, so if somebody manages and that unlock something, likewise please share.)

how to get to trigger this one??

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
anyone figured the codes/how to use cheat engine to max the status and get the achievements? the values I found only change the "exp" but only in looks, not actually changing the values or giving the achievements to unlock other stuff.
It's easier to directly edit the save file.

If you want to hack it is "cheat engine".
Experience does not grow from zero, but rather falls from a certain number to zero (the higher the levels, the higher the initial number). When the amount of "required experience" is zero, then a level increase occurs.

The level update occurs either at the end of the scene or during loading.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
It's easier to directly edit the save file.

If you want to hack it is "cheat engine".
Experience does not grow from zero, but rather falls from a certain number to zero (the higher the levels, the higher the initial number). When the amount of "required experience" is zero, then a level increase occurs.

The level update occurs either at the end of the scene or during loading.
how do I edit the save file? and by experience I meant the parts experience(mouth, boobs, etc) and not lust /bdsm/exhibition, those I already maxed normally

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
how do I edit the save file? and by experience I meant the parts experience(mouth, boobs, etc) and not lust /bdsm/exhibition, those I already maxed normally
Savefiles are here: " C:\Users\*user_name*\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend "
Example save file for slot 1: "Save01.es3"
Open the file with any text editor convenient for you.
Find the following lines for body experience. The higher the value, the higher the level of the desired body part. It makes no sense to set a value of more than 1000, since this will already be approximately the maximum level 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can edit the save file without closing the game.
After editing, save the file and load the slot in the game. You will hear a level up sound when loading.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Savefiles are here: " C:\Users\*user_name*\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend "
Example save file for slot 1: "Save01.es3"
Open the file with any text editor convenient for you.
Find the following lines for body experience. The higher the value, the higher the level of the desired body part. It makes no sense to set a value of more than 1000, since this will already be approximately the maximum level 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can edit the save file without closing the game.
After editing, save the file and load the slot in the game. You will hear a level up sound when loading.
yup figured it out a bit earlier and was gonna post here for those (like me) who need direct instructions , much obliged, tho I came into something new? after fertilizing and spending a couple of days , at day 41 the state in the womb said "conception" but when I reloaded the save it said fertilized instead.

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
Does someone have a new complete save for this update? Or can someone atleast tell me how to reset the days per save edit?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Really? What is missing? Will we have a 1.0.3?
The only features that are still missing are hair, skin color, and accessories addons you can buy from the midnight shop. Future update will only give us that and bug fixes. There is no confirmation that there will be pregnant h-scene. Anyone saying there will be is wishful thinking.

Reactions: No-Nonon

アマオト

Nov 8, 2019
Cant get the pregnancy ending, I swear my save had "Conception" on the status, but did not send the tape to the husband. But after getting the Corrupt 2 ending and reloading to send the tape to the husband, the save ended up becoming "Fertilized" again...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Cant get the pregnancy ending, I swear my save had "Conception" on the status, but did not send the tape to the husband. But after getting the Corrupt 2 ending and reloading to send the tape to the husband, the save ended up becoming "Fertilized" again...
You might have to unlock the "Personal Bitch", "Exhibtionist", and "Masochist" abilities.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes