mutad

Mar 25, 2020
Cant get the pregnancy ending, I swear my save had "Conception" on the status, but did not send the tape to the husband. But after getting the Corrupt 2 ending and reloading to send the tape to the husband, the save ended up becoming "Fertilized" again...
in order to get the 'pregnant' ending, you shouldn't send the video to the husband otherwise you would only get corrupt 2 ending.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The game's about cucking alright.
Cucking YOU when a memory leak crash causes the game's data to corrupt and you literally lose all the shit you bought in-game.
Holy fuck, it can't be THAT hard to reign in Unity after this much development time, can it??

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
Not true. I send the video and still got the pregnant ending.
hmm..that's weird :unsure:. I tested the endings for 4 different scenarios and got 'the corrupt 2' ending twice. I waited until day 29 before i sent the video. I saved the game the morning of day 29 before sending the video and tried those scenarios.

1st scenario: reach day 31 without cumming inside and not sending the video - 'corrupt 1' ending.

2nd scenario: reach day 31 while you have cum inside and not send the video - 'pregnant' ending.

3rd scenario: reach day 31 without cumming inside and sent the video - 'corrupt 2' ending.

4th scenario: reach day 31 while you have cum inside and sent the video - 'corrupt 2' ending.

I admit i only tried those scenarios once. I might need to check again to see if there is any difference than what i got the first time.:confused:

johncena

Oct 14, 2016
Sorry this question keeps getting brought up but can you fuck the succubus yet or just the footjob?
Update: there is a blowjob scene

Last edited:

アマオト

Nov 8, 2019
You might have to unlock the "Personal Bitch", "Exhibtionist", and "Masochist" abilities.
Found out why my save got ruined. I made a new save on day 30, this time making sure that it had "conception". After saving, the conception turned into fertilized. Another bug to the legend

PokeyPoke

Sep 24, 2017
anyone make a cheat engine table or way to freeze this eye bar?
Would like to disable this when level 5 is reached

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There a pregnant preview scenes on his Cien though.
True but the only update the missing content the creator said was going to be future release is the hair/skin/accessories addons. Even if there an preview image it does not mean it will be in the final game. I remember there was a preview image of the guy groping the girl in the kitchen in front of the husband but there is no info about that being in the game either. So the point is don't expect anything else. The creator wants to move on.

Jul 7, 2017
True but the only update the missing content the creator said was going to be future release is the hair/skin/accessories addons. Even if there an preview image it does not mean it will be in the final game. I remember there was a preview image of the guy groping the girl in the kitchen in front of the husband but there is no info about that being in the game either. So the point is don't expect anything else. The creator wants to move on.
Did GoldenBoy ever specify what the accessories are? The game files contain inaccessible pregnant sprites for the standing poses (when she's just standing there after being called to your apartment, and when she's washing dishes), with names suggesting that pregnancy is considered an accessory. (In fact, I think that's the only 'accessory' I've found evidence for in-game.)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Did GoldenBoy ever specify what the accessories are? The game files contain inaccessible pregnant sprites for the standing poses (when she's just standing there after being called to your apartment, and when she's washing dishes), with names suggesting that pregnancy is considered an accessory. (In fact, I think that's the only 'accessory' I've found evidence for in-game.)
GB did not say what accessories will be but I think it should be lust tattoo on stomach and piercings on tipples based on past preview pics. Who knows? Maybe the pregnant belly might be an accessory too. But I am sure pregnant belly would not work on some positions so I think that is why it will not be included. But I hope I am wrong this time.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
Y'all talking about Netori, which is the other end of Netorare where you're the one doing the cucking rather than getting cucked.
I mean, it's not the end of the world but you think these people would actually CHECK before assuming & throwing shade at the game. Seriously, someone literally said they're sad it's a "cuck game". Just read! You have access to the largest source of information in the world, granted not all of it is completely trustworthy

Reactions: betatest001

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i dont quite get it so i buy the clone thing to farm money farm it for a few days then i try to save it crashs each time

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so is their anything you can do with the woman at the park in the after noon? also how do i have sex with her infront of her husband after i've completly corrupted her? or did i mess up in sending him the vid?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
so is their anything you can do with the woman at the park in the after noon? also how do i have sex with her infront of her husband after i've completly corrupted her? or did i mess up in sending him the vid?
For the woman in the park, click on the cat on the top of the restroom. After that come back any weekday afternoon for sex. There is no sex in front of husband unfortunately.

Nov 21, 2021
save location C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend
Quick walkthrough :-

1. Give your cat on the balcony 5 snacks in the morning and you will get a spare key next door.
2. You can call her during the hours of the morning and afternoon and click on the door to enter her house.
3. If you buy a small camera at the suspicious shop at dawn time, you can install the camera in your neighbour house with the newly installed app.
4. From now onwards , you can spy on the neighbour house by pressing the SPYCAM app.
5. If you purchase a video camera at the suspicious store when you reach MAX Nympho level , you can click the video camera and send the image to her husband.

Save01 starts just before new update
To access scenes of new update :-

1. In the evening go outside to balcony u can see your neighbour(if he is not there outside click on the TV in your bedroom to cycle through different positions until you see him on the balcony)then drink with him
2. at night go to suscipious shop and get the sleeping pills
3. Repeat the balcony drinking scene for 3 times until he invites you inside the house, then add the the pills and have sex with her
4. From now on u can go into neighbour house during morning and afternoon and have sex with her

Save02 complete save
where can i put the save in ? except the user-name ?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes