blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
broken heart violet how to unlock it in the sex scene?? already maxx her lust how to unlock the broken violet during sex scenes????

Last edited:

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Crashes on basically every save...first few times didn't matter that much but then I worked a few days to save up money, bought most of the shit I wanted, saved and it crashed. On reload of the save I had lost all my money and the items I had bought as well. Even when it doesn't crash the game is unoptimized garbage. Disappointing.

godfang

Aug 6, 2022
I keep getting an error message when I download the file, it says something about the format being unknown, anyone ever encounter this?

Allisee

May 23, 2018
all physical is maxed but nothing happens
No need to max out all of her physical skills. iirc to get bdsm, max out lust lvl and turn on the ability eromania. Then you'll get invited mail and you can enter SM room at night on succubs shop. And for bdsm scene in toilet, you need to maxed out bdsm lvl

Reactions: shinobix33
Dec 15, 2021
well can anyone tell me how to get the outfits it requires some coins? how do i get them?
You can go to the park in the evening (3rd bar) and trade in 10,000 yen for 50 coins to the old man in the public restroom. Alternatively, once you get to Lewd lvl 4, you can access the backdoor of the midnight shop. There are two minigames you can play, the MWF one(basically the chick mini game in day job but slapping; nets you 1 coin per correct input) and the TTH one (It's a stop a bar at X position; which nets you 10 coins if you're precise, 5 coins if you're within range. It should be possible to get 250 coins per game via this method)

Reactions: AsterixAlan
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes