PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
I am having trouble getting the true end. I impregnated the girl and got the confirmation in the H-status screen on day 27. I had all the H-traits unlocked (all six sensitivity, BDSM, exhibition, but NOT hypnotism), so I skipped forward to the end (day 31). However, only the corrupt ending takes place. Whether I send the camera to the cuck or not didn't matter, I wouldn't catch the true ending.
Any help?

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I am having trouble getting the true end. I impregnated the girl and got the confirmation in the H-status screen on day 27. I had all the H-traits unlocked (all six sensitivity, BDSM, exhibition, but NOT hypnotism), so I skipped forward to the end (day 31). However, only the corrupt ending takes place. Whether I send the camera to the cuck or not didn't matter, I wouldn't catch the true ending.
Any help?
I have the same H-traits, the only thing that i did not did was to buy the item that let you send videos to the husband.
i did the clean traits too. the 3 of them.

if you want i will left my save file. save 2 it is in the day 21, just skip to the final i guess. [ user/appdata/locallow - "drop here"]

PandiStelle

Mar 10, 2019
I have the same H-traits, the only thing that i did not did was to buy the item that let you send videos to the husband.
i did the clean traits too. the 3 of them.

if you want i will left my save file. save 2 it is in the day 21, just skip to the final i guess. [ user/appdata/locallow - "drop here"]
Thank you very much. I replayed the game to see all the new content but this will save me time from having to do another one xD

Xaldonix

Jan 30, 2022
Hey, I have a problem, I can only buy costumes and not hairstyles or other things and I can't do the mind control mission, what should I do? Capture.PNG

Erich von Manstein

Apr 5, 2021
Does anyone have an idea how to change the "money" value, so I have enough money to buy everything from day 1. I get a crash/"die" error when load a save game. Thanks

Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
The Hypnosis stat doesnt go up even if i use hypnosis... is there a trick to it? seem unable to unlock any of her achievements actually

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Aaaa, thanks for telling me, I thought the game was complete and that it added everything. Is that why I can't complicate the mission with mind control?
As far as I'm aware, mind control should function, but the game is heavily bugged :(

If it doesn't work you can only look for a solution on these forums (or a save file) or wait for an update.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just to be sure, there ARE going to be updates to this game? Why is it marked as Completed then?
Because the updates will only be bug fixes. The only missing content is the skin, hair, accessories add-ons. Those are already in the game but the creator purposely blocked those out because they would causing issues. But they will be added back in later.

Reactions: Hametsu_Shiki

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
why i can't use the toilet and bathroom?
Funny. This is like a question you should be asking a professional privately. ;)

But seriously, you need to max out Chiho's lust and activate "Erotomania" ability. Then when call Chiho over, there is a right arrow button and you can use the bathroom, toilet, and balcony at night for sex. But you have to pay for it. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: junior20000

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I hope the developer add more abuse/sexual harassment/blackmail content. I think that this work has a lot of potential to have corruption as the only route avaliable.

Also, it's a shame that I can only do anal through the BDSM system.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I hope the developer add more abuse/sexual harassment/blackmail content. I think that this work has a lot of potential to have corruption as the only route avaliable.

Also, it's a shame that I can only do anal through the BDSM system.
The developer has said he is moving on to make a new game and the only updates will be bug fixes. That is why the game is "Final".

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes