akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
Then you did not impregnate her. Make sure you it is a few days before day 30. Climax using the last position on page 4. The day after check her H Status, her egg should be "Fertilized" and one more day it should be "Conception" with a heart symbol on it. Then after day 30 you should get the Pregnant Ending.
I can confirm that "Conception" is not required for the NTR ending. I fertilized her on Day 30 and still got the NTR ending afterward.

Corruption 1 = Lust LV is MAX
Corruption 2 = Lust LV is MAX and send sex video to her husband
NTR = Yuzuki is fertilized

No, it's just an empty box.
I don't know if this is a bug, but when you impregnate Yuzuki, make sure that the "corruption" (broken purple heart) option is disabled on your phone. From my playthrough, leaving that ON to activate alternate positions always fail to fertilize her.

Please hurry up dear friends, your help Is the best for peace :)
Version 1.0.2 was just released a month ago. Give the dev some time to fix the bugs and implement new features properly. Rushing him will result in more bugs.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I can confirm that "Conception" is not required for the NTR ending. I fertilized her on Day 30 and still got the NTR ending afterward.

Corruption 1 = Lust LV is MAX
Corruption 2 = Lust LV is MAX and send sex video to her husband
NTR = Yuzuki is fertilized
I have heard conflicting requirements for NTR ending. You cannot get the ending if Yuzuki is only fertilized, you cannot send the video to husband, etc. If it is not a bug, I cannot find a surefire way to get the ending.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
I have heard conflicting requirements for NTR ending. You cannot get the ending if Yuzuki is only fertilized, you cannot send the video to husband, etc. If it is not a bug, I cannot find a surefire way to get the ending.
Yuzuki getting fertilized first will lock you into the pregnant NTR ending, regardless if you send the video afterwards or not.
Sending the video to her husband first will lock you into the Corruption 2 ending, regardless if you fertilize Yuzuki afterwards or not.

The keyword here is "first"

1. Fertilize Yuzuki
2. Send video
3. NTR ending

1. Send video
2. Fertilize Yuzuki
3. Corruption 2 ending

This is based on my multiple playthroughs of the game and I always play it similarly (max everything and fertilize/send video near the deadline), so it may have a different result for people who play differently.

Mar 26, 2022
I thing MR. Yoes is right, a mod may be a great idea for this, as this can be improved with pixel art and doesn't contaon CG like NTRaholic.
And this pixelart IS better

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
We really need a hero now!!, someone may have contacted the developer but there doesn't seem to be a response, because this game is Final!, I seriously call for great people who want to move, to be able to make MOD creations or contact friends who can developing a MOD, this game must get improvements because it gets high popularity, why don't we make a MOD fix, so that we are all comfortable playing this game? The most important thing is the Hypnotic Bug and Hair, Skin, or other accessories, Please hurry up dear friends, your help Is the best for peace :)
but what about the hypnotic bug, the empty accessories in the night shop, and a few other bugs? don't anyone's friends report it to them? so far the game has become version 1.0.2 this bug is still not resolved, that's why I'm thinking of making a MOD if indeed the developer doesn't care about this game anymore, I just feel dissatisfied with the final status listed, thanks for the advice my friend
Complete doesnt mean it wont get updates. Cool your jets and give the dev some time to fix the game and release updates.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Anything to help with the game freezing and crashing all the time? Or is it just a buggy build? I'm also having my max stress get reset when loading a save

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Anything to help with the game freezing and crashing all the time? Or is it just a buggy build? I'm also having my max stress get reset when loading a save
Maybe the 32bit version will help with the performance. And yes, the save/load game mechanics are quite bugged. E.g. if you load from a finished game you keep your achievements and saving sometimes skips a day. You can also abuse loading to make the neighbor smoke on the balcony.

It would be amazing if we could have "raw" sex in every position if we finished the game. It's a japanese game, no?

Mr. Yoes

Nov 12, 2021
Complete doesnt mean it wont get updates. Cool your jets and give the dev some time to fix the game and release updates.
I know it's my friend, but I also realize that maybe this game is really finished or the developers don't care anymore (my worst thought), I'm just that we play comfortably without bugs, and know if brainwashing has an ending? (for example, the wife is ours completely) and the "neighbor's wife" customization settings should have hair, skin, and other accessories so that the shop doesn't look empty, in the "Help" menu there is also no ending information what we can get, characters what we can play (the girl in the park is not mentioned), as well as several other continuations of the pregnant ending, for example, why is the "neighbor's wife" stomach still normal? even though time should have shown months, I just want the best, at least there are great people who want to give their time to make MODs, so that this game is comfortable to play, thank you my friend

Mr. Yoes

Nov 12, 2021
I thing MR. Yoes is right, a mod may be a great idea for this, as this can be improved with pixel art and doesn't contaon CG like NTRaholic.
And this pixelart IS better
Thank you very much my dear friend, I only care about this game, and feel it's a shame if there are still many "lack" when the game status is final, I hope for the best and only give advice, there are also many games "in here" that get Mod or " bug fixes" for the convenience of playing, either from other people (who are kind) or direct development, I've been waiting a long time for this game update, but after knowing this is the final update, I'm happy but this fun feels "not perfect" because of some flaws this :( hopefully in the future this game will be better :) thanks for the feedback good friend

Reactions: Andereltyrant7

godisgonenow

Jul 8, 2022
How do you play in the bathroom/toilet ?
Iscroll through the thread someone say I have to click arrow on the right sideof activity select screen (Cleaning/Dish/H) But there is no such arrow ? I have max lust btw.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
I know it's my friend, but I also realize that maybe this game is really finished or the developers don't care anymore (my worst thought)
Very atypical for Japanese devs overall, plus in this case the dev has been providing enough updates to keep us in the loop, so it's very safe to assume that there will be at least a bugfix. No need to worry.

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
Iscroll through the thread someone say I have to click arrow on the right sideof activity select screen (Cleaning/Dish/H) But there is no such arrow ? I have max lust btw.
Invite her and pay her to do so, honestly its not very impressive as you think

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Im not sure if this will work on you guys but this save will start your game day 1 with 999999 coin and scoins

open windows run and type %APPDATA% when you click enter you will be in roaming folder so select app data again after that go to %AppData%\LocalLow\Goldenboy\NTRLegend and extract the save here

Reactions: Azazlo420

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
You need the personal bitch skill if i remember correctly, to get it you need to have clitoris, vagina, anal, nipples, boobs and mouth maxed out lol

Also you only get paizuri (toilet) and washing your back with her boobs (bath) no sex

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes