Kasumi03

Jul 10, 2022
Does anyone knows what:

" NOTE: All Unity games can "call home" - e.g., you may see network connections to googleusercontent.com or unity3d.com, especially at game startup. This appears typical, but decide for youself if that's a risk. "

Is suppose to mean? I'm new to this and I don't know if that's a warning or not.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Does anyone knows what:

" NOTE: All Unity games can "call home" - e.g., you may see network connections to googleusercontent.com or unity3d.com, especially at game startup. This appears typical, but decide for youself if that's a risk. "

Is suppose to mean? I'm new to this and I don't know if that's a warning or not.
When installed, a Unity game submits anonymous hardware details. This is done only once, and does not contain any personally identifiable information (see the privacy policy for what exactly gets sent). We compute statistics of this information. This can be incredibly helpful for Unity game developers in helping them to make good content decisions and optimize performance of their games

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Need Help with 2 things coz i have searched and see conflicting messages on the thread and walkthrough:

1- will the game continue after 31 days or will it end? i have fertilized the fmc not sent the video on day 21 i think. if not then how to continue after 31 days i.e. the conditions required.
2- what does that suspicious camera app on the phone do?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Need Help with 2 things coz i have searched and see conflicting messages on the thread and walkthrough:

1- will the game continue after 31 days or will it end? i have fertilized the fmc not sent the video on day 21 i think. if not then how to continue after 31 days i.e. the conditions required.
2- what does that suspicious camera app on the phone do?
1.Yes the game will continue after 31 days, you'll either get good end 1 or 2 or true end
2. Suspicious camera allows you to touch her, lick use rotor when she's cleaning or washing dishes

Reactions: ramborock

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Can anyone please share saves which have everything maxed out all the abilities, traits everything but have not sent the video to the hubby and have not yet fertilized her.

I messed up and came inside her without condom while doing ntr scene in front of hubby and just noticed that and already saved over the previos slot.
it took me a long time to grind..a little help pls.

glare1more

Apr 30, 2020
Aww still no android, Oneroom runaway (unity game) now have an android version. Now I just need this and ntraholic and summer life in country side which are also unity games to have android versions as well, then my life is completed

Tanaka Hateru

Sep 29, 2020
How to fix this my stamina 155 but the interior didn't show up and apps spy camera didnt spawn ( i already buying the spy camera)

Tanaka Hateru

Sep 29, 2020
How to fix this my stamina 155 but the interior didn't show up and apps spy camera didnt spawn ( i already buying the spy camera)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
wait was the skin and hair update added yet or is he just dropping that completely
You mean the gyaru skin?

Assuming that only one bug fix update is coming I would say no.
For what ever reason trying to implement a different skin/hair colour and clothes has been given the dev such a huge problem that he was not able to solve.....and I assume he kinda lost motivation xD

You can think of it what you will *shrugs*

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I don't understand anything in this game. The explanation from the developer accounts to zero to me. I just see that I can shoot trash using the phone for some reason. And then sometimes the screen moves out of view and it's freaking weird how to drag the mouse to get it back.

I mean, the concept is simple as fuck, I don't understand why the design is so unintuitive.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't understand anything in this game. The explanation from the developer accounts to zero to me. I just see that I can shoot trash using the phone for some reason. And then sometimes the screen moves out of view and it's freaking weird how to drag the mouse to get it back.

I mean, the concept is simple as fuck, I don't understand why the design is so unintuitive.
Weird, I remember the first time I played this game, when it was still MLT english I had no problem understand what most of the game was trying to do. I remember praising the game for being very intuitive and never needing help explaining how to do something until the cat key. Maybe as the game got more features, the intuitiveness decreased.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes