wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
did you max out all her stats (other than hypnosis) before impregnating her? I start a new save where I impregnate her in about day 10, but after three days the egg status is still "fertilized".
I want to say yes. When I realized the exploits, I was already halfway through the days so I focused on maxing her body parts out as soon as possible since Yukiko has a magic womb which can be knocked up any day of the month. When I was comfortable with where I was with her stats wise I spammed bareback multiple times a day for a couple days and it seemed to work. One more thing, and I don’t know if this affects the outcome or not, but I always select the heart icon after I unlock it which makes Yukiko more “whorish” as it were. Doing this also unlocks an extra bareback position if you use the sedative on her husband.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
This game is just buggy as hell. In my second playthrough I manage to gather all the essential abilities (max Lust level, all abilities except hypnosis equipped) in day 19 before impregnating her. The first time I used the final option in page 4 I failed because the next few days her status was still "fertilized", and after I reloaded my save before the impregnating option and tried again, I managed finally to get the conception status in day 21, but then boom! The day after her status returned to "fertilized"! I seriously think that those like me who fail to reach the true ending must encounter the same issue like me.

ItsPapi97

Aug 3, 2022
so does anyone know how to reset the save files again or how to delete the 4 saved files we get to save to have the complete save in one of them?

NEWBLANK

Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 753258

Overview:
Yuzuki is in need of money for her upcoming wedding anniversary.
Then she saw her neighbor looking troubled about the garbages.
Having confidence in her cleaning ability, she offer to do some cleaning for him for a pay
However, Kuzuoka Kuzuoka, was not an ordinary man, he (you) is known as family destroyer/The Disaster
What is her fate of entering her feet in the territory of a man who has led many families to ruin?

NOTE: All Unity games can "call home" - e.g., you may see network connections to googleusercontent.com or unity3d.com, especially at game startup. This appears typical, but decide for youself if that's a risk.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Release Date: 2022-07-18
Developer: GoldenBoy -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): - - - -
Win (x86): - - - -

Extras: SAVE - WALKTHROUGH

KawaiiPutin thanks for the link

View attachment 753322 View attachment 753321 View attachment 753331 View attachment 807929 View attachment 753330 View attachment 753320 View attachment 753319 View attachment 753317
This happens after every truck game??
help!!
i can't move anywhere what am i suppose to do?
Screenshot (19).png

fake panda

Jun 5, 2022
how to interact with girl in the park at noon?
There will be a cat on the rooftop of public toilet, interact with it and then you'll have a chat with her. Also check for the phone she'll drop somewhere near there and pick up the phone. Note: You can only meet her during weekdays(mon-fri) not on weekends

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes