jonosu

Nov 14, 2021
Anyone knows how to close the adazon app in the game? don't see a single element that I can click to close it after opening it

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
Max out Yuzuki's lust to get Erotomania trait from Yuzuki's status screen. You can now get her to do other things when you call her over. At night call her and there is a right arrow to screen with new options. One option is balcony sex.
i can´t get the options only balcony service, is there another tip to get that scene?

Ebokkobe

Oct 1, 2021
View attachment 2091089
how do you get this scene?
Max out Yuzuki's lust to get Erotomania trait from Yuzuki's status screen. You can now get her to do other things when you call her over. At night call her and there is a right arrow to screen with new options. One option is balcony sex.
I think the balcony sex is only limited to the BJ scene. The balcony doggy sex which u can see here is still yet to be released.

Apr 10, 2018
Are you playing version v1.0.2? In previous version you get the SM Club pass after day 30. If you are playing the latest version then it is a bug and you might have to start a new save file.
Yes I'm playing v1.0.2
so I'll get the pass at day 30?

edit: ok I somehow have a day 31 save on slot 2 that gave corrupt ending 2
and sm club is unlocked

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes