LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Yes I'm playing v1.0.2
so I'll get the pass at day 30?

edit: ok I somehow have a day 31 save on slot 2 that gave corrupt ending 2
and sm club is unlocked
you definitely can get to sm club before 30, I grind the exhibits together with masochist before 30 on my full save on the previous page.

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
Max out Yuzuki's lust to get Erotomania trait from Yuzuki's status screen. You can now get her to do other things when you call her over. At night call her and there is a right arrow to screen with new options. One option is balcony sex.
I already max her Erotomania but I don't see any right arrow

Max_DJB

Oct 11, 2022
finally get this stupid ntr / pregnant / true ending
it seems like after fertilized it basically an rng on the next day and after into conception and if you get it the next day might change back to fertilized or not so the best way is save on 29 and keep reload until you hit it on the 30
anyway here my 100% full save for 1.0.2 as well, the 3rd one is the conception on 30 in case you want to see the true ending and the 4th one is the free day, the only thing I didn't do yet is sending the video to the husband.
put the save folder on C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\
How many endings are there? Bro, can you post the screenshots or the save of other endings, thank you soooooo much bro

Reactions: demonking92

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
finally get this stupid ntr / pregnant / true ending
it seems like after fertilized it basically an rng on the next day and after into conception and if you get it the next day might change back to fertilized or not so the best way is save on 29 and keep reload until you hit it on the 30
anyway here my 100% full save for 1.0.2 as well, the 3rd one is the conception on 30 in case you want to see the true ending and the 4th one is the free day, the only thing I didn't do yet is sending the video to the husband.
put the save folder on C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\
Do you know the other endings? I only got corrupt only

ramborock

Oct 19, 2020
Can someone please provide a save with everything maxed out evrything bought all the stamina and etc maxd out 'without being cummed inside'
coz i want to get all the endings from there on in. i messed up my saves and will have to play the whole game again for the other endings.

Reactions: fdr12

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
can i ask like, where are these ? or they arent implemented yet ?
Probably will not see it added in-game. The creator considers the game finished and hasn't updated the ci-en page ever since. I'd be surprised if he comes back to it in the future.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes