Lihn

Apr 19, 2018
What do you have to do to get the True ending? I've seen the second and third ending.And says that she is fertilised, is there an order of doing things

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
so the new content is one scene in the bathroom, one in the balcony, one with the park girl and the Exhibitionism content? am I missing anything else?

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
finally get this stupid ntr / pregnant / true ending
it seems like after fertilized it basically an rng on the next day and after into conception and if you get it the next day might change back to fertilized or not so the best way is save on 29 and keep reload until you hit it on the 30
anyway here my 100% full save for 1.0.2 as well, the 3rd one is the conception on 30 in case you want to see the true ending and the 4th one is the free day, the only thing I didn't do yet is sending the video to the husband.
put the save folder on C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\

Mar 27, 2021
Well, it was updated (relatively) recently, with the update everyone waited for for so long. But some things still didn't make it to the update because of bugs and I remember the dev saying he was working on it for later.
So I'm wondering.
Thanks for the info, last time I checked the game was abandoned and I remember a lot of people here were made because of that, its good to know that hes keeping updating the game but I gotta say that after all this time the game should had have been finished sooner.

emiyalter

Aug 6, 2018
does anyone have the same problem? I'm always stuck on the loading screen of the new game or load. how can i fix it?

prob.png

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
does anyone have the same problem? I'm always stuck on the loading screen of the new game or load. how can i fix it?

View attachment 2070745
Had the same, for a new game I just had to wait for a while. For Loading games I have a problem too.
Everytime I try to load a game, I've lost all progress. When I re-open the menu after loading, the save has reverted to Day 0 it says. Any Help with this?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes