Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Weird, I remember the first time I played this game, when it was still MLT english I had no problem understand what most of the game was trying to do. I remember praising the game for being very intuitive and never needing help explaining how to do something until the cat key. Maybe as the game got more features, the intuitiveness decreased.
Yeah, you know, I didn't know I could change the language to english. You were right, the game is actually pretty simple and easy to grab I suppose but I was unable to get it until I found the meaning of the notifications or the minimal explanations of what was for what.

Then again, the game design lacks some minimal explanations. I didn't know there were skills to activate and played without them. They are kind of hidden.

In some ways it may make it better. After having this idea that the game was barebones, I am actually having my mind blown up with all these new features I am discovering now. Just wow.

JulianFoxy

Nov 20, 2021
are the hair and accesories not implemented yet? selecting those tabs on the costume shop show nothing
I've been wondering the same thing since 2.6.27, does Golden Boy plan on adding the remaining accessories in updates or is the game done for good with this "final" ver ?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I've been wondering the same thing since 2.6.27, does Golden Boy plan on adding the remaining accessories in updates or is the game done for good with this "final" ver ?
GB says the remaining accessories will be added in a future update but it has been over a month without any news so think what you want.

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Guys, did someone get all the achievements/skills? That one that forces you to make her orgasm 50 times during hypnosis... is there something more to hypnosis than those two positions? 50 times feels like somewhat unrealistic. How did you do it? Is there some way to cheat my way out of it? By that point, why would you care about the duration of the hypnosis? Did the developer say something about it? I find it weird.

This game has so much potential, and I am reading here that he is still working on it ^^

huyhoang123

Nov 3, 2019
why i had download the 32bit but can't play the game. I'm tried 20 times dowloaing this game but when the intro end the game get crack and i couldn't not do anything just can close it.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: NTR Legend.exe
Application Version: 2018.4.26.44060
Application Timestamp: 5f2d7182
Fault Module Name: UnityPlayer.dll
Fault Module Version: 2018.4.26.44060
Fault Module Timestamp: 5f2d71cf
Exception Code: 80000003
Exception Offset: 009a0467
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1066
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
(this its how is said)

Last edited:

Vider

Oct 5, 2018
There is a bug where you can't open the neighbors door even if you have the key how do you fix it?

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Found something out by complete accident that didn't appear to be covered here yet. After you unlock the ability to do foreplay with the main girl, when you hit the 'sweet spot' for the bar to fill click on the lock, then leave the game on and go do something else. Whatever stat that's highlighted, mouth, boobs, etc., their circles will continue to fill even with the lock. Can be useful if you're struggling maxing out the various body parts.

Decided to add more to this post. Grind cash for the special drivers license as soon as possible (sold at the sex shop). It unlocks a mini game where you can farm the special coins you need to buy outfits. Once you obtain the license though, head to the park in the morning and talk to the man on the bench, he offers upgrades for that mini game such as the amount of coins you gain per hit or your truck speed. Upgrade the former (the coin amount per hit) a couple of times then do the minigame. If you’re able last long enough you can get over 500 easy and maybe to or well over 1000 depending.

As long as you don’t overdue your stress meter, you should be able to play this game multiple times at night, and time never moves forward. So with your winnings head back to the park at nighttime and go to the restroom where a bald guy in a trench coat is standing against the wall. He trades 50 coins for 10000 yen so do that exchange a couple of times and you’ll nary have any money troubles and can focus on other things. If the bald guy isn’t in the bathroom, just try the next day.

I’m pretty sure most people here know all of this by now, given how old this game is. Still, figured I should put my two cents in regardless, and share some of the things I’ve learned or realized in my time with the game over the weekend.

Quick update: You’re only able to do the driving mini game once a night, even so, if you’re able to score high on it that’s a lot of money in your pockets when you cash in.

Last edited:

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Anybody got this error before? Makes the game unplayable.
This bug is still possible in the new 1.0.2 version, and the fix is kind of obscure so I think I should let people know here.
The settings are moved to the registry. You need to open regedit, go to
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GoldenBoy
and delete the folder.

Reactions: emiyalter

wavent19

Oct 15, 2017
Looks like I got the ‘true’ ending on my second play through. NTR Legend is entertaining, but after I figured out that the driving mini game can kill any and all need for money it actually trivializes a good 80% of the game since you can buy things easier and sooner meaning you can spend more time on corrupting Yukiko along with that lock exploit.

Peering through earlier pages it looks like we were supposed to get more content, but so far things have been silent on the dev side. If they are working on the game still, maybe down the line they can add in more girls to corrupt instead of just the one; also give the player the option for whether or not he wants to use a condom for certain sexual positions. Pretty disappointing there’s only two bareback poses in the entire game.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Looks like I got the ‘true’ ending on my second play through. NTR Legend is entertaining, but after I figured out that the driving mini game can kill any and all need for money it actually trivializes a good 80% of the game since you can buy things easier and sooner meaning you can spend more time on corrupting Yukiko along with that lock exploit.

Peering through earlier pages it looks like we were supposed to get more content, but so far things have been silent on the dev side. If they are working on the game still, maybe down the line they can add in more girls to corrupt instead of just the one; also give the player the option for whether or not he wants to use a condom for certain sexual positions. Pretty disappointing there’s only two bareback poses in the entire game.
Which day did you impregnate the wife? I impregnated her in day 25 but at the end of the story (day 31) the egg status is still "fertilized" instead of conception.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Can someone please sure a save or screenshot that points to the true ending? I only got two corruption endings and didn't wanna repeat the grinding process again:cry:

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes