K4R3N5

Dec 25, 2018
When I looked on all these messages, I thought be better wait at least next update to play. Another question: can someone write something like guide to new game mechanics. So that everyone can just read ant find out for what one or another stat work, how they could be growed up and how they depends each other. And whats need to be done to unlock special locations and scenes.
What are new in game if you go out there is door and stairs, is there is lvl grinding now for different part of body the only thing I know about it is just for unlocking ability, there is hypnosis (bug count) you can buy at secret store and can use it if the girl is cleaning button upper right corner, you can do bdsm(secret store door after receiving invitation can get after girl lvl5 and day 31) and exhibitionist, you can upgrade driving after getting the job in morning park you can talk to blue guy, at Wednesday their is guy in park toilet at night, feed cat 5x so you can click it at of roof in park in afternoon to interact with girl then at night click phone where she standing to get material, you can do bdsm play click the girl in stage in the club you can also play games, 2 bugs total cleaning and hypnosis count.

Reactions: igngg and Reluser

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
When I looked on all these messages, I thought be better wait at least next update to play. Another question: can someone write something like guide to new game mechanics. So that everyone can just read ant find out for what one or another stat work, how they could be growed up and how they depends each other. And whats need to be done to unlock special locations and scenes.
Since a lot of people ask for it and there probably won't be any additions except the skin, body, accessory addons I went and made a walkthrough to get all the scenes for the game. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2021
Since a lot of people ask for it and there probably won't be any additions except the skin, body, accessory addons I went and made a walkthrough to get all the scenes for the game. Enjoy!
Damm bro, i really wanted a ending where Yuzuki is preg but the husband doesnt know is from MC

kinglionheart

Sep 12, 2019
That is in the game though its just a few panels shown on day 31.
It is ambiguous in the True End if the husband knows if the baby is his or not. But from his reaction he should at least suspect something is wrong. Only in Good End 1 (Corrupt 1) does the husband remain blissfully unaware.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Ok, I >think< I've done everything in the game, not exactly sure since there's no progress bar or any indication of what is available to do, but at least I can't find anything else to do in the game.
However, the park girl still refuses to talk to me. Is she really glitched, like other users said? Or is there a way to interact with her that doesn't use cheats?

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Ok, I >think< I've done everything in the game, not exactly sure since there's no progress bar or any indication of what is available to do, but at least I can't find anything else to do in the game.
However, the park girl still refuses to talk to me. Is she really glitched, like other users said? Or is there a way to interact with her that doesn't use cheats?
The park girl scene seems accessible to me, after I downloaded the v.1.0.1 found here.
Just had to click on a cat on the roof of the toilets above her, so that she drops her phone for you to pick up.
You can then confront her the next day, and only one scene unlocks which can be repeated every time you meet up with her in the afternoon.

Reactions: kelsade

Kocker1999

Jan 5, 2020
I can't figure it out how to get the pregnant ending. I did the pose without the condom, her H status said that she was fertilized but no pregnant ending.
It's either the normal ending if I don't max out her lust or one of the corruption ending depending on if I send the video to the husband or not.
What am I missing/doing wrong?

kelsade

Aug 25, 2017
Did anyone manage to reach the 2nd showtime ? Reaching first is easy but after that they just stop giving you any fuel, how are we supposed to do ?
View attachment 1927000

Also, are we supposed to be able to gain hypnosis points ? I complete the hypnosis but gain no points in her stats.

Yes I just finally get through to the 2nd showtime, seems no 3rd currently, really need to upgrade all those skills in park
2nd showtime.gif

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
The park girl scene seems accessible to me, after I downloaded the v.1.0.1 found here.
Just had to click on a cat on the roof of the toilets above her, so that she drops her phone for you to pick up.
You can then confront her the next day, and only one scene unlocks which can be repeated every time you meet up with her in the afternoon.
Thanks a bunch, man, I haven't noticed the cat on the roof before

Reactions: phoenix31
4.10 star(s) 72 Votes