xGugu

Mar 6, 2019
Funny. This is like a question you should be asking a professional privately. ;)

But seriously, you need to max out Chiho's lust and activate "Erotomania" ability. Then when call Chiho over, there is a right arrow button and you can use the bathroom, toilet, and balcony at night for sex. But you have to pay for it. :cry:
okey

xander37284

Mar 22, 2022
Funny. This is like a question you should be asking a professional privately. ;)

But seriously, you need to max out Chiho's lust and activate "Erotomania" ability. Then when call Chiho over, there is a right arrow button and you can use the bathroom, toilet, and balcony at night for sex. But you have to pay for it. :cry:
How do I unlock the ability? I looked up the walkthrough linked in the main post and it said something about abilities in the H status screen, but my H status screen has nothing about abilities in it. I'm at lust lvl 5, so that's max AFAIK

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How do I unlock the ability? I looked up the walkthrough linked in the main post and it said something about abilities in the H status screen, but my H status screen has nothing about abilities in it. I'm at lust lvl 5, so that's max AFAIK
There are arrows on the right side of the H Status screen to switch pages. Do you see those?

akitsushima

Apr 28, 2020
Once you obtained one of these abilities, you must click them to activate their effects. What you need to unlock the bathroom and toilet scenes is the "Personal Bitch" ability, which unlocks after you raise all her physical EXP LV to MAX (mouth, boobs, nipple, clit, pussy, and anal).

20220817072844_1.jpg 20220817181326_1.jpg 20220817181336_1.jpg

EDIT: Added more screenshots for those who can't see the arrows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Merosu

xander37284

Mar 22, 2022
Once you obtained one of these abilities, you must click them to activate their effects. What you need to unlock the bathroom and toilet scenes is the "Personal Bitch" ability, which unlocks after you raise all her physical EXP LV to MAX (mouth, boobs, nipple, clit, pussy, and anal).

View attachment 1988194
Thank you so much! I have run in a few UI issues with the game - it took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to close the adazon store because for me there is no visible UI element to click to close it, but I somehow found it by clicking blindly. Same issue here - I can click the arrows, but I can't see them, and I had no idea they were there. I looked at your screenshot and I managed to find them. I can now enjoy more of the game. Thank you ^^

Edit: So I unlocked the abilities but I still don't know how to trigger any scenes from "Personal Bitch". Considering my experience with the game so far I figure there's an arrow that just doesn't show up in my game. I'm gonna try blindly clicking in a few spots but it would be amazing help if anyone could provide a screenshot so I get a general idea of where to look.

Edit 2: Nvm, found it. For anyone experiencing similar issues to mine, the arrow is in the clean/wash dishes/H selection screen, to the right of the H option, right next to the panel (not the edge of the screen), more or less in the middle of the height of the panel.

Last edited:
Reactions: bossvadim3

harenchi1337

Sep 6, 2020
For anyone having trouble getting the "Personal Bitch" abilities because of how grinding it is to max out. I've seen that some positions do get you more exp so you can idle it.

Mouth: LVL2 Phone, Kissing and Blowjob seems to be fairly fast.
Boobs, Nipple, Clit: BDSM, The Horse Chair option has equal exp gain.
Pussy: Every position with insertion is fine before LVL 8-9, at that point go use the Creampie option in LVL 4 Phone
Ass: The Toys in LVL2 Phone is fine till LVL5 Ass, after that is the BDSM option

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
From the walkthrough:
True ending: Impregnate Yuzuki using the last position on page 4 during H. You might also need to have "Personal Bitch", "Masochist", and "Exhibitionist" abilities. I am not sure.
All conditions are checked but only get the corruption ending.

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
so 1.02 is buggy, right?
does GoldenBoy know and should i just wait 1.03? (also, is the install safe? anti-virus acting up)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
so 1.02 is buggy, right?
does GoldenBoy know and should i just wait 1.03? (also, is the install safe? anti-virus acting up)
There is no virus so do not worry. But if you are worried about bugs then you should just wait for the bug-free version. GB gets bug report all the time.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
No, it's just an empty box.
Then you did not impregnate her. Make sure you it is a few days before day 30. Climax using the last position on page 4. The day after check her H Status, her egg should be "Fertilized" and one more day it should be "Conception" with a heart symbol on it. Then after day 30 you should get the Pregnant Ending.

Mr. Yoes

Nov 12, 2021
We really need a hero now!!, someone may have contacted the developer but there doesn't seem to be a response, because this game is Final!, I seriously call for great people who want to move, to be able to make MOD creations or contact friends who can developing a MOD, this game must get improvements because it gets high popularity, why don't we make a MOD fix, so that we are all comfortable playing this game? The most important thing is the Hypnotic Bug and Hair, Skin, or other accessories, Please hurry up dear friends, your help Is the best for peace :)

Reactions: vlasov18

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
We really need a hero now!!, someone may have contacted the developer but there doesn't seem to be a response, because this game is Final!, I seriously call for great people who want to move, to be able to make MOD creations or contact friends who can developing a MOD, this game must get improvements because it gets high popularity, why don't we make a MOD fix, so that we are all comfortable playing this game? The most important thing is the Hypnotic Bug and Hair, Skin, or other accessories, Please hurry up dear friends, your help Is the best for peace :)
...What?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If you really want mods for this game then go check out Ntraholic. It is inspired by this game so the looks and gameplay is very similar. The developer is a frequent user on this site too so he will hear feedback. You can tell everything you wanted in NTR Legend and maybe he will put it in Ntraholic.

Mr. Yoes

Nov 12, 2021
If you really want mods for this game then go check out Ntraholic. It is inspired by this game so the looks and gameplay is very similar. The developer is a frequent user on this site too so he will hear feedback. You can tell everything you wanted in NTR Legend and maybe he will put it in Ntraholic.
but what about the hypnotic bug, the empty accessories in the night shop, and a few other bugs? don't anyone's friends report it to them? so far the game has become version 1.0.2 this bug is still not resolved, that's why I'm thinking of making a MOD if indeed the developer doesn't care about this game anymore, I just feel dissatisfied with the final status listed, thanks for the advice my friend

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes