fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
Alright, new questions:
- I've seen in the previous pages of the thread that there was supposed to be a balcony sex scene, besides the balcony bj scene, along with a lot of other contents that didn't get in the game. Does someone know if the creator will add these contents later together with the bug fixes?
- Is the creator planning on adding more new content after that?
- The hypnosis scenes. While having an amazing art,I feel like you can't enjoy them enough, because the damn blue bar rises too fast. Will the creator do something about that? Like lowering the difficulty so that player can enjoy the scene longer?

Hentaison99

May 8, 2022
Alright, new questions:
- I've seen in the previous pages of the thread that there was supposed to be a balcony sex scene, besides the balcony bj scene, along with a lot of other contents that didn't get in the game. Does someone know if the creator will add these contents later together with the bug fixes?
- Is the creator planning on adding more new content after that?
- The hypnosis scenes. While having an amazing art,I feel like you can't enjoy them enough, because the damn blue bar rises too fast. Will the creator do something about that? Like lowering the difficulty so that player can enjoy the scene longer?
I think to answer your question, you can follow his development and progress here -

fuckyoutoo22

Mar 11, 2020
I think to answer your question, you can follow his development and progress here -
Thanks, although, not to sound ungrateful, but the creator talks a lot about bug fixes, in the most recent uptdates. What I am asking is more akin to missing features many have shown here that were supposed to be in the game. Do we have a confirmation that he's working on it? I don't mind a "little" wait. Just want to know if he'll do more than bug fixes

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Thanks, although, not to sound ungrateful, but the creator talks a lot about bug fixes, in the most recent uptdates. What I am asking is more akin to missing features many have shown here that were supposed to be in the game. Do we have a confirmation that he's working on it? I don't mind a "little" wait. Just want to know if he'll do more than bug fixes
The bugfixes do include some of the missing features since a bug was stopping them though still more.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The only missing feature left is the skin, hair, and tattoo accessories you buy with coins. The creator has said it was causing a lot of issues so it was intently left out until he got the rest of the game (mostly) bug free. So yes, he is going to eventually release a version with those contents but nothing else will be added afterwards.

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
anyone have a cheatengine table for money? tried to look up the value (and found it?) but it didn't work and the value just rests to whatever it was .
thx in advance (played the game more times than I can count and tbh not in the mood to grind again)

Daff/TTATT/

Feb 26, 2020
anyone have a cheatengine table for money? tried to look up the value (and found it?) but it didn't work and the value just rests to whatever it was .
thx in advance (played the game more times than I can count and tbh not in the mood to grind again)
Try change from 4byte to float.

Reactions: Cozmos

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Try change from 4byte to float.
tried and still the same, if there's an already done table it'd be good if someone can share it, if it has exp for parts as well it'd be sweet.

btw:
- girl at the park? what to do with her? does she have a scene? it says "she's not intrested" when I click on her.
- does the bathtub and toilet at the house do anything?
- read somewhere here there's a balcony event? how to trigger that?
- When we click on status there's 3 bars says "daily life" all black for me, any idea about that?

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
tried and still the same, if there's an already done table it'd be good if someone can share it, if it has exp for parts as well it'd be sweet.

btw:
- girl at the park? what to do with her? does she have a scene? it says "she's not intrested" when I click on her.
- does the bathtub and toilet at the house do anything?
- read somewhere here there's a balcony event? how to trigger that?
- When we click on status there's 3 bars says "daily life" all black for me, any idea about that?
There's a cat you interact with her to unlock a specific animation.

I think if you reach lust level 5/personal bitch you get more options when you call her, can get a bathroom, toilet or balcony service though its kinda ehhhhh.

As above for balcony service its a bj in front of husband. I think there is meant to be a sex version but need to wait.

Not sure about this last one.

Reactions: Cozmos

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
There's a cat you interact with her to unlock a specific animation.

I think if you reach lust level 5/personal bitch you get more options when you call her, can get a bathroom, toilet or balcony service though its kinda ehhhhh.

As above for balcony service its a bj in front of husband. I think there is meant to be a sex version but need to wait.

Not sure about this last one.
you mean the cat at the balcony? or is there a cat in the park? if so at what time

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
anyone figured the codes/how to use cheat engine to max the status and get the achievements? the values I found only change the "exp" but only in looks, not actually changing the values or giving the achievements to unlock other stuff.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes