DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Damn, idk if the problem was my pc or what, but everytime i save, the game crashed, and some of my save was able to load, but some others dont, so i lost my final save. Is there any version smoother to play ffs?

lord112

Jun 25, 2020
The game crashes when I save and when I load the save I don't have my money and some of the items I do have don't apply (no bonus lust gain, no bonus work gain, no bonus stress)

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
The key of true ending is not on the video tape, but its on achievement !
you gotta get a "personal slave" Achievement, which is you need to max out entire level of her body, the ez way to lvl up you need to use SM room and choose the 5 th sex position then you can play it or just AFK for like 5 hour or more

Daff/TTATT/

Feb 26, 2020
you gotta get a "personal slave" Achievement, which is you need to max out entire level of her body, the ez way to lvl up you need to use SM room and choose the 5 th sex position then you can play it or just AFK for like 5 hour or more
thanks for info.

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
v1.0.2 bugs
- Still weird how doing hypnosis doesn't increase hypnosis count while doing bdsm does increase hypnosis count

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
Damn, idk if the problem was my pc or what, but everytime i save, the game crashed, and some of my save was able to load, but some others dont, so i lost my final save. Is there any version smoother to play ffs?
Try the 64bit if you're not. I downloaded the 32bit and had the same issue.

Also, this game took stupid amount of resources for such a small game, I would even considered it abnormal.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Try the 64bit if you're not. I downloaded the 32bit and had the same issue.

Also, this game took stupid amount of resources for such a small game, I would even considered it abnormal.
well, i tried both, still the same. And im playing this with a worry about the game could be crashed anytime, i cant even save it regularly because it will shut down anytime i try to save :Kappa:

Sayaban08

May 25, 2022
How much is the max level?

SonMD

Aug 10, 2020
isnt there some easier way to max stuff out through chats or saves or something? its rediculous to waste so much time. We need a hero

Sayaban08

May 25, 2022
also, do i need to not send the tape to get the ending?

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
isnt there some easier way to max stuff out through chats or saves or something? its rediculous to waste so much time. We need a hero
Sorry idk it take's me like 8 hour or so to max Everything. Also i feel lvl it 1 part at the time than 2 or more part is more faster.
But if you, well you know kinda bored. try to use SM room and go afk for entire night

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes