Zenko-2B

Mar 23, 2021
any

dunno maybe its not bugged maybe its on another route but still i unlocked and maxed evreything i possibly could
not everything... the park girl event is not unlocked but i think that is fucking bugged
I just made a save that is exactly in the scene of the girl in the park, all you have to do is click on it.
It also includes other things :p com-cnt.png

WeepingSalt

Jul 18, 2022
Is the hair skin and acc functions of the vending machine broken for anyone else? I can't seem to access them and I'm not sure if it is a bug, or if it is just cut content.
So I know I'm replying to my own, but this is just for everyone's knowledge. It would seem the hair, skin and acc are just not implemented in the game. Their menus mean nothing and even with save editing you won't be able to get anything into those slots. My guess is they were planned features, but seeing how it seems that 1.0.2 is going to be the final, final update and is only really fixing bugs, we are never going to get them. Now I could be wrong, but I have a strong feeling I'm not. Maybe some modder out there could add them in using the already precoded functions of the ui, but that is probably just a pipe dream.

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
So I know I'm replying to my own, but this is just for everyone's knowledge. It would seem the hair, skin and acc are just not implemented in the game. Their menus mean nothing and even with save editing you won't be able to get anything into those slots. My guess is they were planned features, but seeing how it seems that 1.0.2 is going to be the final, final update and is only really fixing bugs, we are never going to get them. Now I could be wrong, but I have a strong feeling I'm not. Maybe some modder out there could add them in using the already precoded functions of the ui, but that is probably just a pipe dream.
Most likely it will end once all the bug fixes are implemented

Null98

Nov 14, 2018
alright so I'm having trouble with ntr ending: I was able to get the condition:conception and I also sent the video to the husband, and I still get the corrupt two ending am I missing something. also is there a brainwashed ending?

Null98

Nov 14, 2018
How many actual endings are there?
there's the good neighbor ending (where essentially you just wait the 30 days, it doesn't really any pictures of the husband and wife just the black screen with the ending name ), corrupt ending 1(where he doesn't know his wife is cheating on him), corrupt ending 2(where he knows she's cheating), the ntr ending(where he knows she's cheating on him and she's pregnant), and the not fully corrupt ending(I don't know the official name for the ending. where she's cheating on him and he's not aware of it.) I don't know whether there are more endings, but those are the ones I'm aware of.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
alright so I'm having trouble with ntr ending: I was able to get the condition:conception and I also sent the video to the husband, and I still get the corrupt two ending am I missing something. also is there a brainwashed ending?
Did it actually say "Conception" on the H Status screen or just "Fertilized"? You need the egg say "Conception" and have a heart symbol on it to NTR ending. Also there is no brainwashed ending as far I know.

Mar 26, 2022
Wouldn't be surprised. And also i think it is better if GB just finish this and moves on to the next game, getting stuck on one game giving update after update may be tedious. Apparently, for what GB has said, new games are on planning.
Also, hope he doesn't end crunching with next future projects.

Null98

Nov 14, 2018
Did it actually say "Conception" on the H Status screen or just "Fertilized"? You need the egg say "Conception" and have a heart symbol on it to NTR ending. Also there is no brainwashed ending as far I know.
every time I restart the game it looks like this flashing from this screen, then to fertilized, then to Conception, then it switches back to fertilzed again. this game is incredibly buggy.

Tricket

Oct 14, 2019
Does anybody have any issues with saving and no items save and progress is reset? Each time I save and close game, the thing keeps doing this

NoirWidow

Dec 25, 2019
hey guys can you help me? I managed to edit the cleaning points and unlock the abilities, but it didn't work for total cleaning. Is there anything that should be changed for the total cleaning points?

Screenshot (683).png
Screenshot (685).png Screenshot (684).png

SonMD

Aug 10, 2020
does anyone know how to unlock bdsm and exhibitionist? i hust cant figure out how to get to the secret room

Shiba01

May 30, 2021
does anyone know how to unlock bdsm and exhibitionist? i hust cant figure out how to get to the secret room
Just make the lust become MAX, then you will got BDSM Ticket club for Exhibitionist, at the night go to park then call Yuzuki.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes