MailMeister

May 1, 2017
Wait, isn't this considered netori? Or does NTR include netori and netorare? I'm a little confused...

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
MTL isn't that bad since the "story" is told in a comic kind of way w/o dialogue. The shops are the only places you'd need translations and they're pretty straightforward to understand (ie. gain max stress level, get a spy cam, etc.)

I didn't expect this level of Netori tbh, really surprised me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
can we cheat that money ?? it's easy to get that but sometime it goes bad
Its easy to find the memory reference in Cheat Engine but for some reason it doesn't hold.

Easiest thing to do is to alter your save file.

go here: C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend

open the save file with a text editor and search for this (the 5000 will be whatever money you had when you saved the game)

"Coin" : {
"__type" : "System.Single",
"value" : 5000

Alter the 5000 to what ever you want, save and reload

There isn't a lot of text so the MTL isn't bad, however its very poorly formatted and often goes off the page and or is obscured by something.

It runs like shit on my laptop though. #Unity

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
OMG this hgame is choke fulll of bugs. Hopefully the devs will fix them.

I don't get it, I've already maxed out her nasty level to 4 and I still can't send that video, it always say condition not met. Just to confirm, 4 is the max level of nastiness right? Coz the exp seems to get stucked at 0, and I unlocked the 4th level H-scenes with her climax being at 5 counts (there's that broken purple hearts that still have ??? on top of it though). The husband seems to only be there after night falls and I can't call the wife during that time so...I'm kinda lost at how exactly I should send the video lol......

EDIT: Ahh, nvm, I'll just grab the full save and that's it. There's a tons of nasty bugs that sometimes when you load a save, both Day and Stress are resetted to 1 and 100 respectively, Nasty Level exp getting stucked at 0, Hscenes looping, etc...The hgame has clear potential and I really enjoyed it, but the game breaking bugs kinda ruined it for me. I'll keep an eye on this game and expect the bugs to be dealt with in the future.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wait, isn't this considered netori? Or does NTR include netori and netorare? I'm a little confused...
The NTR tag on this site encompasses all 3 types:

[Self definition]

Netorare A+B - A being thug hero party where it's humiliation, more alpha male based in the cucks face type stuff. B being more sneaky, try not to let him find out stuff.
Netorase - Sharing your girl with others.
Netori - Stealing others girls.

[Self definition]

Whilst some have called for there to be a split into seperate tags, no vote or anything has occurred so far to my knowledge to do that.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
As regards the game it looks fantastic and I'll see what it plays like. it reminds a little of Summer Memories and if it plays similiar it will be a big hit, seems to be the popular style at the moment. There was also a 3rd game with similiar art style where you played as a CCTV camera in an alley but I've lost the name of it.

b00ze

Jul 20, 2017
I don't get it, I've already maxed out her nasty level to 4 and I still can't send that video
It's some kind of reciever next to the TV. Once you click it it should ask you if you want to send it or not.
Nothing special though. If you have the camera installed next door you can see him watch it sometimes. The video is just the same close-up animation of her face you see during the vibrator scene, so not worth the effort imho.

Reactions: Reluser

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone give me rundown on the basic gameplay? I managed to get her xp up once while she was doing the dishes, but when she's cleaning she always leaves. I thought it was that the blue bar needs to be below a certain point, but that didn't seem to be an issue with the dishwashing. Can I only get the cleaning when she gets like a level up or something?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The NTR tag on this site encompasses all 3 types:

[Self definition]

Netorare A+B - A being thug hero party where it's humiliation, more alpha male based in the cucks face type stuff. B being more sneaky, try not to let him find out stuff.
Netorase - Sharing your girl with others.
Netori - Stealing others girls.

[Self definition]

Whilst some have called for there to be a split into seperate tags, no vote or anything has occurred so far to my knowledge to do that.
Wrong, the NTR tag on this site only targets Netorare specifically. Netorase is usually tagged as swinging and Netori doesn't have a tag.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
It's some kind of reciever next to the TV. Once you click it it should ask you if you want to send it or not.
Nothing special though. If you have the camera installed next door you can see him watch it sometimes. The video is just the same close-up animation of her face you see during the vibrator scene, so not worth the effort imho.
The game has potential, but the bugs ruined it for me during my playthrough. I'm not one to often grab a full save, I like to get all things myself first, but in this case, I'll have to eat my pride as a gamer and get passed those awful bugs, ughh...(the Nasty level was stucked at exp 0 during my playthrough and there was no way to resolve that...)

Reactions: Franky_M.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
someone explain how to increase the nasty level? I'm on day 7 having her come over every day, and still at level 0...when she's cleaning, there is literally nothing you can do except look at her through your phone (can't even take a picture) or beat off...then end. WTF am I missing here?
Also, it doesn't help that the help menu is all in Japanese.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes