sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Could someone translate that please?
Female gyaru = gal
Male gyaru = gyaru-o or gal-o

Gyaru probably have other meaning but in hentai it is generally refer to Japanese people but with bleached blond hair and tanned skin. Female gyaru is my kink, they're sexy. But 99% of male gyaru are bad guys in hentai.

I mean, only weak people wanna be Chad. Shagging other man's girl behind his back is a truly degenerate thing to to. Despicable.
Both chad and cuck are meh imo. I want to play as a badass who steal women from both cuck and chad just by being awesome, no dirty tricks involved.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
someone explain how to increase the nasty level? I'm on day 7 having her come over every day, and still at level 0...when she's cleaning, there is literally nothing you can do except look at her through your phone (can't even take a picture) or beat off...then end. WTF am I missing here?
Also, it doesn't help that the help menu is all in Japanese.

Make her orgasm to increase nasty level, to do that get the pink bar to the top without arousing suspicion. At first you can beat off, then a button appears next to that to grab her ass, and after 1 orgasm a H symbol will appear next to that.

Reactions: mero2496 and Vuongs

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Can someone explain how do you LOCK THE CAMERA in this fucking game? It's all over the place. What the fuck?

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
God damn it, where is the key? I have bought everything, clicked every possible thing at every day.
So frustrating. You can't progress....
Honestly don't know what I did wrong. I bought every item and everything but could never interract with her.
After I looked up how to find the key even then I could not even progress...

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Make her orgasm to increase nasty level, to do that get the pink bar to the top without arousing suspicion. At first you can beat off, then a button appears next to that to grab her ass, and after 1 orgasm a H symbol will appear next to that.
well, I filled the pink bar to full, and kept the blue bar from filling all the way up...while waiting for the blue bar to cool down, I tried clicking everywhere to find this button you referred to grab her ass...nothing to click on.
Once the pink bar fills up, she sees the cum on the floor and books it. IDK, I wanted to try this out, but I don't understand why the Dev didn't make this game a bit more user friendly. I can't be the only one thinking to myself how the fuck can I advance the plot here...Quality NTR plot finally comes along, and the game makes it very difficult to do anything...what a waste.

Reactions: zntr

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm a bit confused. I've gotten the pink to the top several times now with the blue bar nearly depleted, only to have it instantly fill up and her go homw without it counting?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
well, I filled the pink bar to full, and kept the blue bar from filling all the way up...while waiting for the blue bar to cool down, I tried clicking everywhere to find this button you referred to grab her ass...nothing to click on.
On the bottom right there is a picture of your trousers, to the bottom left of that is a white picture of a penis. Click that to get you penis out, do that a few times and next to the white penis a white fist will appear. Click that to touch her behind.

This game is unplayable fore me after 5 mins or so it just gets more and more lag.

Jan 20, 2018
There's a calendar in their home that points to 31 meaning end of the month, does that mean anything? what happens when you send the video to the husband? i refused to send it at first but now i can't send it although the husband is already watching a vid of the wife being cucked so i guess i bugged out?

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Does this game has ntr?
Technically going by this site's definition, no.
"Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC."

And I remember a couple NTR shitstorms ago, a mod saying the NTR tag won't/shouldn't be added for Netori games.
edit:
We don't tag netori games as NTR, only netorare gets tagged as NTR. This is explained in the tag rules/explanation thread. If you see a game with the NTR tag that only has netori, report it and the NTR tag will be removed.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes