Davox

Jul 15, 2017
i still cant fnd save location i dont even think my pc has a app data location
its a hidden folder, you need to make sure your pc is set up to show hidden folders.

Franky_M.

Sep 28, 2018
how to use spy camera or even take her key
Some pages have said it before, but:
1.- To obtain the key, you must feed the cat 5 times, the food is bought in adazon, the next day you will see the cat that will give you the key
2.- To put the spy camera, you must buy it, then, you must call the girl and once she is in your house, do not even click on the girl, click on the door and enter her house.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
The art looks extremely similar to Summer Memories. Wonder if it's the same artist? Doesn't seem to be a link between the two that I can find on DLSite but I didn't look too deeply into it.

Thanks for sharing the game! Looks great, I'll try it out tonight for sure.

Reactions: butthol

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Jstforme said:
someone explain how to increase the nasty level? I'm on day 7 having her come over every day, and still at level 0...when she's cleaning, there is literally nothing you can do except look at her through your phone (can't even take a picture) or beat off...then end. WTF am I missing here?
Also, it doesn't help that the help menu is all in Japanese.
You increase the pink Hearth (arousal lv) by masturbating (dick icon, change to Grope by hitting selfie button), keeping the blue Eye level away from 100%.
BUT you must "STOP" before 100% pink as (at level zero) she will leave without getting any XP to level up "nasty". I wasted some ingame days this way.

So click END at the bottom of the cellphone after you get her arousal relatively high. Repeat next day. Then you can try to "grope" her.
If she has an orgasm or two, then a "H" icon appears and then you do sex from the screenshots by adjusting the "speed" of the actions. Even kissing can get her off. But do too badly and she leaves (may be a bug).

I for once dont know how to install cameras as the door at ANY daytime hour reads "when nobody is at home?". I did feed the cat 6times and got a key. Bought all cameras. etc

Reactions: Kiwwi and zntr

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Right? There just aren't enough of these. I don't mind the sissyboy thing sometimes, but it is SO rare to find things like this, here's hoping this is actually good.
Y'all talking about Netori, which is the other end of Netorare where you're the one doing the cucking rather than getting cucked.

Reactions: deem
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes