lewdman03

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2018
any possibility of this game coming to moblie as a lot of the controls seem to be done with clicking on different places.

riztottiman

Nov 6, 2017
When the H scene starts with the maid, I have no idea how to progress further as no matter what I do, it restarts, I fail, she goes home and the H scene restarts. Any help would be nice.

pmpvb

May 16, 2017
When the H scene starts with the maid, I have no idea how to progress further as no matter what I do, it restarts, I fail, she goes home and the H scene restarts. Any help would be nice.
The speed slider is key. You need to start slow and have the heart on the slider be red and slowly make it go faster.

Reactions: GEORGEM

riztottiman

Nov 6, 2017
Jstforme said:

You increase the pink Hearth (arousal lv) by masturbating (dick icon, change to Grope by hitting selfie button), keeping the blue Eye level away from 100%.
BUT you must "STOP" before 100% pink as (at level zero) she will leave without getting any XP to level up "nasty". I wasted some ingame days this way.

So click END at the bottom of the cellphone after you get her arousal relatively high. Repeat next day. Then you can try to "grope" her.
If she has an orgasm or two, then a "H" icon appears and then you do sex from the screenshots by adjusting the "speed" of the actions. Even kissing can get her off. But do too badly and she leaves (may be a bug).

I for once dont know how to install cameras as the door at ANY daytime hour reads "when nobody is at home?". I did feed the cat 6times and got a key. Bought all cameras. etc

I have the same problem. Can't install cameras, tried everything.

Reactions: RaiN157

bogh

Jan 27, 2020
thought the thread was taking down cause when i searched the ntr tag i couldn't find it, didnt really cross my mind that the game called ntr legend wouldnt be tagged with ntr in the search

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Finally an NTR done right.
Seriously why does NTR have to be predominantly be from the cucked perspective? It's funnier to play as Chad Thundercock than some mute MC that have no personality outside of being a punching bag.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Fun little game. Don't know why it was made in Unity though, makes my GPU hot for no reason.
haha, mine too, and my PC is a beast. This game could be so much more, feels like it's just scratching the surface of what this game could actually be.

Reactions: crum_
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes