XChrismast

Dec 25, 2018
It was a fun game, hopefully the author add anal sex and the possibility to have sex in the balcony. Also It would also be fun to turn her into a gal girl

Reactions: SeanModo

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
If you cheat the money, then the game is really, really short, like 30' short. But it's a fun game and not done yet, let's see what the dev add in future can prolong my fun a bit

Ikatikei

Aug 1, 2018
Game is great, and can become even better if we get more content. Sex at Maid's house while husband is sleeping or out, anal content... And maybe more foreplay actions to make game give us a felling of corruption.

Mar 21, 2018
Oh, and what does the Suspicious Camera and Spy App do, and how can I activate it? It won't work no matter where I am. Whether I'm in my room, or the balcony. What do I do? And I tried it while the wife was in the room too, but still nothing.

Mar 21, 2018
Alright, nvm. I found the key and set up the camera. But what does the Suspicious Camera do and how do I use it?

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Hello mates, im having a rough time getting to max lvl, i'm stuck at lvl 4, i bought all the stuff and i cant figure it out how to get the nynpho, maybe a step that i missed?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes