jthevang96

Jul 10, 2017
Almost Complete save all sex scenes are done i dont know if there is anything else left.. if there is more let me know
save location C:\Users\user-name\AppData\LocalLow\GoldenBoy\NTR Legend

For those who want to quickly find hidden elements in this game

▼------------------------------------------------- -----------------▼

1. Give your cat on the balcony 5 snacks in the morning and you will get a spare key next door.

2. You can call her during the hours of the morning and afternoon and click on the door to enter her house.

3. If you buy a small camera at the suspicious shop at dawn time, you can install the camera in your neighbour house with the newly installed app.

4. From now onwards , you can spy on the neighbour house by pressing the SPYCAM app.

5. If you purchase a video camera at the suspicious store when you reach MAX Nympho level , you can click the video camera and send the image to her husband.
Just wanted to add to this since I didn't really see this anywhere on here.

You can install the small camera in your neighbor's house AND you can also install one in YOUR ROOM by pressing the app on your phone to install the cam(Unless it was just a bug). But because of this i was able to call the wife to my room in the evening and have "fun" with her while the husband watches you two from his TV.(If you had your cam on so that you would see the neighbor's room you'll see it) There is also an animation where he's trying to call his wife on the phone. Thats probably why some of the H animations have her phone out.

Also just wanted to add that the loading in game is buggy. I was playing on the save file i downloaded from here and then i decided to load my game which is like on day 2 and for some reason all of the things i had from the "full save" was transferred to my save but i didnt actually have any of the things and since the game thought i had those things i couldnt buy them anymore. Just restarting and loading my save again fixed it though. So just try to restart everytime you load unless you want it to be buggy.

Reactions: John Otaku

alechv

Jul 5, 2019
how do I access the suspicious shop, even at the start of the day and every time of day afterwards, its always greyed out

Katlan

Jan 24, 2018
How do you make more trash?
Don't know if my game/save is bugged but I can't seem to make more garbage. Even the pink shop item didnt help. So after two calls I'm stuck with a clean home.
Did I miss something, is it time based or a button?

No1gives

Nov 6, 2019
How do you make more trash?
Don't know if my game/save is bugged but I can't seem to make more garbage. Even the pink shop item didnt help. So after two calls I'm stuck with a clean home.
Did I miss something, is it time based or a button?
There is an app called shoot in the phone, its the right one on the top row, you click as much as you can to lower the stress level and it creates garbage. I once got -4 but im not sure what happens if you do that when you have zero stress.

This game is quite good :D keen for more updates

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
The game is great.

Only two major problems I ran into.
- Some area need to be more obvious on what to click on. Took me forever to get out of the store and tutorial.
- The screen freezes constantly. Or more so it simple won't let me click on any screen buttons.
- I'm pretty sure the FPS is not set. You got to set that to 60 or 30 or Unity will try to run it at 200 for some reason.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Why is that that so many japanese games refuse to put in a full screen mode? I dont get it
This one is another of those games that glitch out if you force it to full screen

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Well a netori game, too bad, netorare side is better but i will try.
It really depends on your perspective, the husband is clearly suppose to be the guy you're suppose to sympathize with given that the guy you play is an ugly dude. People don't really identify with the fat ugly dude, not even real life fat ugly dudes. You play as him instead for gameplay purposes only really.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
I feel like this is the best pixel h game i have played. but they need to fix the saving. when i load my save file it resets teh date to day 1... but i keep all progress. i want to get day 30 to see what happesn since on the neighbors calender it have day 30 circled

Reactions: tropomien
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes