janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone got the same problem? I just try it out, grid the moneys for a few day while buying home stuff to increase max stress etc. Then I got IRL stuff so I save the game and quit. When I came back, the money is still there but my max stress is back to 100. I can't even re-buy the items again. The day went back to day 1 too for some reason. Help?

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
It's the day of the wedding anniversary. There might be an ending planned as when it hits 31, nothing happens and you can go past it. Though I haven't seen it said by the dev himself either, so it's is just speculation.
I really hope there will be more content to do with in the future. I mean i'm just spit balling here, you've got pregnancy, add more sex scene such as in public places ( one example a love hotel), the neighbour's house while the husband is out, the balcony, give option which part of the clothes you can take it off, give more varieties types of clothing, give an option where you can still keep the NTR/fuck friend relationship in discreet instead of going for the "send the vid to husband " in order to end the story. and lastly but not least, ffs if you ejaculate inside the person give the semen some sort a reservoir semen still stuck inside the womb and make the volume of the stored semen even higher as you ejaculate even more.

tropomien

May 15, 2017
I really hope there will be more content to do with in the future. I mean i'm just spit balling here, you've got pregnancy, add more sex scene such as in public places ( one example a love hotel), the neighbour's house while the husband is out, the balcony, give option which part of the clothes you can take it off, give more varieties types of clothing, give an option where you can still keep the NTR/fuck friend relationship in discreet instead of going for the "send the vid to husband " in order to end the story. and lastly but not least, ffs if you ejaculate inside the person give the semen some sort a reservoir semen still stuck inside the womb and make the volume of the stored semen even higher as you ejaculate even more.
Yep, hoping game will update more content like this

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018
This game has bugs when loading saves, and after rejecting to send the video to husband i cant seem make any progress.

yatooo

Jan 18, 2018
how do i cheat money in ths game? saveeditor does not work, can anyone tell how can i cheat money?

krakjen

Aug 21, 2017
Anyone got the same problem? I just try it out, grid the moneys for a few day while buying home stuff to increase max stress etc. Then I got IRL stuff so I save the game and quit. When I came back, the money is still there but my max stress is back to 100. I can't even re-buy the items again. The day went back to day 1 too for some reason. Help?
Try reloading the game a second time.
For some reason it doesn't load everything.

CP_L

Aug 5, 2020
Hi,

I only have 3 questions

1>)Add more animation scenes of In future
2>) In future can it add pregnancy?
3>) became pregnant gives birth
4>) I have a doubt but Ummm can she get pregnant... I am new here that's why am asking someone told me that she can jus confirming

• Angry
Reactions: Jman4421 and WSmith
Jul 7, 2017
Why does this game run at literally 5000 frames per second? My GPU sounds like it's going to explode. I tried downloading a newer, untranslated version that's supposed to be more optimized, but it has the same issue.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
It said something about "registry problem".
What is the path to your game??
I mean something like this:
Code:
C:\Program files\games\mama_dont_look_here
Since this game doesn't need instalation, I can only assume that there are non-english simbols there and it can't understand them.
Thats what im looking at
1596694628000.png

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Why does this game run at literally 5000 frames per second? My GPU sounds like it's going to explode. I tried downloading a newer, untranslated version that's supposed to be more optimized, but it has the same issue.
Just limit the frame rate if that's the case. Not difficult to do with Nvidia GPUs and I assume AMD would be just as easy.

Reactions: vitamin433
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes