xReDxMaNx

Mar 20, 2020
Starting this game does nothing, sometimes I see a window with a bar but it closed before it is complete. No option to use locale emulator either. Am I missing something?

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
Quite funny and entertaining game. There are some bugs with Load/Save function, and this H mode Lock icon is buggy too.
The wife is NTRed too quickly and with too small effort in my opinion.

Apr 2, 2018
My store doesn't work, when I go into it, the hero is stuck in place. And the store is empty, but you can click, but you can not exit

Finnally

Jul 11, 2018
Nice. Not $15 dollars nice imo, but still.
It's clearly got some issues with bugs and optimization (a lot of indie Unity games do) and it's lacking any sort of conclusion. I wish there was more content,but that speaks more for how well it did what it did--and for what it is, it's pretty good.

Always love animation in eroge, even if it's pixel art. I hope

May 8, 2018
Fun little game. Don't know why it was made in Unity though, makes my GPU hot for no reason.
haha, mine too, and my PC is a beast. This game could be so much more, feels like it's just scratching the surface of what this game could actually be.
Why does this game run at literally 5000 frames per second? My GPU sounds like it's going to explode. I tried downloading a newer, untranslated version that's supposed to be more optimized, but it has the same issue.
Just limit the frame rate if that's the case. Not difficult to do with Nvidia GPUs and I assume AMD would be just as easy.
was made in Unity as well and it didn't eat up my GPU/CPU the way this game does. I'm using an AMD graphics card and I've tried to cap the amount of frames I use but it still doesn't work. Surely there's some sort of workaround.

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
One of the biggest problems people have with NTR games is the emotional ramifications of cheating, even with fictional characters. It gets especially bad if the person getting cucked is someone you actively root for, but GOOD NEWS for people who don't usually delve into NTR content! This game doesn't have any of that! You get no characterization of either the husband or wife. The only reason they exist is to fuck and get cucked. In other words, you can enjoy the content without guilt-tripping yourself. Can't wait for more content (And a possible decensor. They might be pixelated, but I still prefer everything uncensored)

The only criticism I have for the game so far is that sending the husband videos of you cucking him doesn't do anything. You occasionally see him watching the videos in the evenings looking depressed but other than that, there doesn't seem to be any changes in his relationship with the wife. Seems like a waste of money to buy the video camera if that's all I'm getting. I thought that maybe, just the husband develops a fetish for watching his wife get fucked and the jealousy spurs him to fuck her even harder in a bid to compete for her love or something. Taking her cheating as a competition to win her back or whatnot. I dunno, but any type of additional content to follow up to that would be nice in the coming updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zanmori

Ceruru

Oct 6, 2018
Is there a way I can translate the game? Because I actually bought it and I don't know how can I get the MTL version without downloading the pirate version posted here

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a way I can translate the game? Because I actually bought it and I don't know how can I get the MTL version without downloading the pirate version posted here
you can search for xunity reipatcher and editing the mtl text.

Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
hxxps://www40.zippyshare.com/v/U2WuRZH7/file.html
v0.4.17
Changelog is inside the archive, and you guys can put the ReiPatcher yourselves, since this is the raw dl from DLsite.
That link leads to a 403 dude, even when you fix the http part. What's the changelog?

Ryuuzou

Jan 29, 2018
That link leads to a 403 dude, even when you fix the http part. What's the changelog?
No it's not, it is fine from my side, just try to pull the link using JDownloader, when I open zippyshare with anonymox using UK region it also give me 403, but when I turn it off, the page is there. Doesn't mean the fault on my side, as if you never use zippyshare.

Changelog (Google Translated):
●Ver 0.4.15
[2020-08-01 2:16]
-The phenomenon that the boundary gauge is automatically maximized when cleaning Fix
-The phenomenon that the date is initialized when saving
-Phenomenon that stress is initialized when saving
-32bit ver included

● Ver 0.4.16
[2020-08-02 6:55]
-Easy game optimization (reduced PC load)
-Change of experience value acquisition method (There is no change in the experience in the game, it is a research measure for a bug that occurs with a low probability.)
-Change how to save purchased furniture (This is a measure for the bug that the purchased furniture disappears when it is loaded.)
-H Phenomenon that the heroine goes home with the sound effect at the time of warning gauge MAX Fix
-Phenomenon that will be sent even if you press not to send the video of the video camera to your husband
-Error Fix Condom image used during condom sex did not appear
-SE Volume control did not work properly Error Fix

● Ver 0.4.17
[2020-08-04 11:59]
-Full screen support
-Screen resizing limit (future support for other resolutions)
-Volume adjustment fix for a suspicious store clerk
-Error when the purchase button was pressed with insufficient money and the other purchaseable items were purchased, the item for which the button was pressed cannot be purchased together.
-? ? ? Partial correction that fellatio cum animation of mode did not work properly
-Error Fix where the exclamation mark on the video camera did not disappear at once
-Partial correction to enter the house of the newlyweds in the evening
-Part where the color conversion of the H peak gauge was unstable Fix

Reactions: Valila
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes