Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
It really depends on your perspective, the husband is clearly suppose to be the guy you're suppose to sympathize with given that the guy you play is an ugly dude. People don't really identify with the fat ugly dude, not even real life fat ugly dudes. You play as him instead for gameplay purposes only really.
i feel like fat ugly dude fucking a hot husewife is sexy. since a fat ugly dude would never get to fuck a hot chick. so its much hotter imo. i like fat ugly dude fucking hot chicks. its better then 2 hot people fucking. i am bad at explaning why about these stuff. plus the player character in this game isnt ugly he is like a surfer dude. or toen of those dudes that fucks teh mother and 2 daughters in that doujin this is teh doujin i am talking about. the surfer guys that fuck teh "lover's" girls are dark skin with white or blind hair and pretty much do the same thing as teh player characters night job

Kaithera

Apr 27, 2018
This guy's part time job is to identify the newborn chicks' genders, which is a very high skilled job in my country. You need to study for a long time, then take a lot of training to be able to tell male and female chicks. Normally, the chicks will be seperated in about 1-2 hours after hatching, because that's the best time period for the identifier to tell between the male and female one (this is some biology thingy about chicks' genital) And the pay for this job is really well to the point ppl can make more than enough for living just by doing this job alone. But again, to be successful in this field, your miss rate must be lower than 5%, and the work enviroment is not that great cause you have to go to the hatching houses and farms and stuff.

So yeah, very high skill job, extremely well paid but also very exhausting. Also minimum requirement is that you can't have any vision related problem

Apr 11, 2019
i hope this game make more like Spoild child or we call is summer memories. In future is really make us think that game so big then 115mb. Also that i dont under stand why only her we have many many other wife can chosse if we live together. You know what i mean. Sory for my bad English

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Thoughts so far:

• I found it way too easy to make the wife ours, I spent a couple days on her and blam, she was leg locking our ass while The Chad filled her with his baby batter. I think she needs more levels.
  • There's no bathroom! For as well laid out the apartments are, they are missing bathrooms! Think of the sexy time that could be had in one. The balcony needs some use too, like fucking her from behind while she talks to her husband from around the barrier.
  • I'd like to see a separate route where the cheating is kept a secret. The husband remains oblivious to his wife being rammed from behind, because even when I chose to not send him the video he ended up receiving it anyways. What?
  • You get a spy cam and you telling me the husband ain't fucking his own wife? Come on, I get he's suppose to be a beta-cuck but what's the point of the spy cam then?
  • The body double item, needs a use for fucking the wife. Double teaming her, split roasting her, etc.

barbeque

May 5, 2017
Fun while it lasted, but buggy. There were 2 instances where the girl left after sex, but she appeared to be still in the room + back at her own living room at the same time. I closed the game, and now it won't even start for some reason (shuts down when I run it).

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Added some information in the OP about this game (or any Unity-based game) opening network ports for those interested.

Reactions: RedPillBlues
Aug 6, 2019
Thoughts so far:
  • You get a spy cam and you telling me the husband ain't fucking his own wife? Come on, I get he's suppose to be a beta-cuck but what's the point of the spy cam then?
The husband actually does fuck the wife. You can see it with the spy cam from time to time

• The body double item, needs a use for fucking the wife. Double teaming her, split roasting her, etc.
Agreed

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes