ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Your "TweakBitPCStatusMonitor" begs to be deleted, that's what happening.

Right-click on "NTR Legend.exe" and look down for "unblock" or something (in my "russian" win10 it cslled "разблокировать", have no idea, what written on yours)
Cant seem to find any "unblock" option when right clicking the .exe

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
It said something about "registry problem".
What is the path to your game??
I mean something like this:
Code:
C:\Program files\games\mama_dont_look_here
Since this game doesn't need instalation, I can only assume that there are non-english simbols there and it can't understand them.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
If you cheat the money, then the game is really, really short, like 30' short. But it's a fun game and not done yet, let's see what the dev add in future can prolong my fun a bit
och, how did you get the key to her flat from your cat in 30'???

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Oooh so it isn't really finished. That is awesome I mean I liked it alot but it did feel like some features were laid out and then forgotten. Looking forward to updates and considering this is the devs first game its very promising for the future.

YamatoEX

May 2, 2018
If there DLC I want more option like Anal, JK Gal prostitute to spend money and Next room where a Highschool boy live with his girlfriend or sister (Young or old). Also A woman in Adult shop.

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

woahe

Oct 12, 2017
saves for all stages found

i went through to see if there is anything different between the stages(in the neighboring apartment), but besides before/after sending the video, and a small expression change on the wife's face while her husband has sex with her between stages 0-3, there is no change. nevertheless i have made saves for all the stages for the current version posted. i can not guarantee compatibility with the new update, whenever it comes to this thread.

saves are found in "%appdata%/LocalLow/GoldenBoy/NTR Legend", place the saves from whichever stage in that folder.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes